• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jobless engineer unable to land job for 3 years and disappointed with CDC/e2i

covertbriar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Gilbert,

This is my first time writing to you though I have heard of you for many years.

I have been unemployed since year 2015 and actively seeking jobs but in vain. First question that will come to your mind might be how do you manage to stay alive? There is no mistake here, it has been almost 3 years since I was last employed.

I am single, lived with my parents and have always been saving and living a frugal lifestyle, never buy iPhone, Samsung Galaxy or any expensive stuff in general.

I have approached CDAC and e2i (and waited for years) but they are just nice on the outside but otherwise completely useless. I have not asked for dream jobs or any other unreasonable demands. My only requirement is no Sales job, it can be full-time, part-time or contract, I don’t mind.

I have a driving license but have never drive ever since I pass the test more than a decade ago, so I never apply for any jobs that require driving.

I do not know if there is any chance of transitioning.org assisting me in gaining employment. I will not be asking for any financial assistance as I still wish to earn one’s keeps.

Regards,

Chua

http://www.transitioning.org/2017/1...job-for-3-years-and-disappointed-with-cdce2i/

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say he work for what purpose ? He say he never even drive a car before get driving license for what ? He also say a ex engineer never own a samsung galaxy handphone , is a galaxy handphone so expensive meh ?
My uncle say he should continue live thrifty don't need to work lah.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hopeless fellow...just let him rot lah! Most probably coming from a rich family so cant get off from da comfort zone..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Samsung J1 mini cost only $98 or he can own the New Nokia 3310 for $99...he should be enterprising....go round the neighbourhood, collect empty cans ( 10c cents per kilo), collect card boxes for the exercise & money.

Join the RC as a volunteer, get networking for business....approach maid agencies, do ad hoc work, like meeting new or returning FDW from airport bring to lodging & bring for documentation at MOM....minimum $60 per maid or $100 for full documentation....there are so mant ways to earn some pocket money....

No wonder the PAP can bully the people here...you have an educated simpleton...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
He sounds like a typical sinkie PAP sheep. Lacks imagination and has blinkers on all his life. Always waiting for someone to spoon feed, and waiting for instructions as to how high to jump.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"I have a driving license but have never drive ever since I pass the test more than a decade ago, so I never apply for any jobs that require driving."

is he hinting that he wants to try out Uber/Grab as a driver?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say he read through transitioning.org website and he say all the pmet that wrote to gilbert seem to be problematic workers. He say one even everyday worry about having to travel 1.5 hours to work. He say like this consider long meh. He say he know malaysian can even travel upto 4 hours per trip to sg totalling 8 hours journey.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one owes you a living. You got to do what you got to do to survive.

What's the use of having a driving license and not using it to make money for you ?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one owes you a living. You got to do what you got to do to survive.

What's the use of having a driving license and not using it to make money for you ?

That I really don't understand....there are so many ways of making 'side line' money, if one is daring, witty & brave enough....no wonder the PAP had a stranglehold on the 70%..without the PAP, they perish.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Useless fucker go and learn from botak Gilbert Goh who has been unemployed for donkey years yet still able to enjoy life and go overseas Jiak Hong trips every year

IMG_0224.jpg

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say he read through transitioning.org website and he say all the pmet that wrote to gilbert seem to be problematic workers. He say one even everyday worry about having to travel 1.5 hours to work. He say like this consider long meh. He say he know malaysian can even travel upto 4 hours per trip to sg totalling 8 hours journey.

your uncle should go straight to the point...."our 3G of PMETs are being brought up pampered and sheltered... only good in getting As & Bs in their studies... but brainless, hopeless in the working world... a product of the PAP system :smile:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
your uncle should go straight to the point...."our 3G of PMETs are being brought up pampered and sheltered... only good in getting As & Bs in their studies... but brainless, hopeless in the working world... a product of the PAP system :smile:

But they can volunteer & get fat salary with no responsibility & getting sack, at the job.