• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Job opportunity: government hiring temp staff to work in vaccination centres.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vaccination is just like Microsoft window anti virus patch files. You need update patch files regularly !!! Pls don’t wait. Early birds to receive $100 ntuc Shengshiong vouchers

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard uncles and aunties in Koufu said this: 为啥不要打针? 政府是为你好的。还给你 cdc ntuc Shengshiong voucher lei

Last edited:

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard uncles and aunties in Koufu said this: 为啥不要打针? 政府是为你好的。还给你 cdc ntuc Shengshiong voucher lei

Lol,let those supporter fo n vac,my company employees hv few cases of stroke or cancer n died recently, good zk get rid of Pap supporters ,lol,let it be

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Farm animals are delighted at being given food too, never realizing that they were meant for slaughter.

Low IQ creatures who can't see beyond instant gratification, sensory pleasures and material gain. :cool:

4H8yuxd.jpg