• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Job not in skills list when submitting EOI and a few other questions.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So your job isn't in the list what else do you do?

Try to somehow get qualifications for one of the jobs in the list? I see a few jobs that can easily get qualifications but of course the experience won't be there.

Getting assessed by the relevant authority. Seems like they all are located in aus with no branches in sg so how do you go about getting assessed by them?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
So your job isn't in the list what else do you do?

Try to somehow get qualifications for one of the jobs in the list? I see a few jobs that can easily get qualifications but of course the experience won't be there.

Getting assessed by the relevant authority. Seems like they all are located in aus with no branches in sg so how do you go about getting assessed by them?

Which organisation you referring to? They usually can do an online or mail in application for the assessment. Fees might apply.

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aussie assessment authorities love to take your $$$ and screw you so that you can't get to Oz and compete with them for jobs.

It's like the Aussie Govt gave each industry a de facto license to control immigration.

At some Aussie assessment authorities, it helps to be Indian.