• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Joanne peh and Bobby have broken up

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aww... she loves white meat no more?

more like the White Man sick of Chinese Dim Sum....................going back to Burgers and Steak.............

so now Joanne Peh left with 2 gaping holes......................

always knew this would happen.....................but not so soon.................

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Angmo is moving on after getting free meal.
Joanne left with loose cheebye and sore arsehole.

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. just two losers:biggrin:
3. one cheapskate white prick looking out for some free meals.
4. the other one; loose & very used, over-the-hill specimen.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?130545-Sharon-Au-dumped-by-angmo

What's new? Sharon Au also dumped by ang mor.

sharon_au_and_stefanie_sun_to_wed_foreigner_bf-thumbnail.jpg

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiyah...........after eating steak and burgers for so long............find dim sum interesting...........but later decided that steak and burgers still nicer lah........

lucky these angmohs never marry these chinese gals............it'll be like bringing the dim sum waitress home............

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
aiyah...........after eating steak and burgers for so long............find dim sum interesting...........but later decided that steak and burgers still nicer lah........

lucky these angmohs never marry these chinese gals............it'll be like bringing the dim sum waitress home............

There is no place like home.

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come all i see is your pigskin women always dropping right into the arms of ang moh ah.
Dont you know that its actually very insulting for us singaporeans?
Serves u aquas right for acting like a weakling and taking pictures like a chao aqua with ur mobile phones.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.. ever since that "Bobby" has an acting role together with "Constance" ...addicted to her sexiness and seductive appealing character. ..third party is "Constance" who got him seduced if I'm not wrong.
Juicy lead? Coincidentally, Constance now doing AAsia commercials vs Joanne Peh in Jetstar. The bloke sow his wild (some say white) oats, with perhaps no plans to harvest :p

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Juicy lead? Coincidentally, Constance now doing AAsia commercials vs Joanne Peh in Jetstar. The bloke sow his wild (some say white) oats, with perhaps no plans to harvest :p

My own preference - CS to JP.

CS has that yummy milfy look.

wallpaperconstance10243xy.jpg

JP.. eh... nah..

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A talentless SPG Mediacorp cunt gets fucked and chucked by an Ang Moh, and whose 30th birthday approaches and is probably thinking of settling down with a 'nice guy' because her party days are over.

:rolleyes:

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If I'm not wrong, I also saw Joanne playing the role of "endorsement lady" for all household Panasonic consumer products.
Her sticker and poster are all over Panasonic fridge and washing machine. I guess everyone now will "knew for a very long time"
that she is was once a "Ang Mo Big Stick" lover.

As for that Bobby, he may eventually have to kiss his career as an actor in Mediacorpse goodbye.
Unless he is out doing his own business in Sillypore, or else I don't think he can survive long working a infamous model here.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A talentless SPG Mediacorp cunt gets fucked and chucked by an Ang Moh, and whose 30th birthday approaches and is probably thinking of settling down with a 'nice guy' because her party days are over.

:rolleyes:

Well said!!!!!!

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guess ever since that "Bobby" has an acting role together with "Constance" in a small drama series, he got addicted to her sexiness and seductive appealing character. Probably the so called third party is "Constance" who got him seduced if I'm not wrong.

Ah yes. Constance, our Tracy's good friend. But Constance is so much more ... mature.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I'm not wrong, I also saw Joanne playing the role of "endorsement lady" for all household Panasonic consumer products.
Her sticker and poster are all over Panasonic fridge and washing machine. I guess everyone now will "knew for a very long time"
that she is was once a "Ang Mo Big Stick" lover.

Joanne Peh was an advertisement whore... she was endorsing a wide range of products from health products to food products, with no discernment at all.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
that she is was once a [U]"Ang Mo Big Stick" lover[/U].

As for that Bobby, he may eventually have to kiss his career as an actor in Mediacorpse goodbye.
Unless he is out doing his own business in Sillypore, or else I don't think he can survive long working a infamous model here.

Well, she did announce to the world that ang mo is bigger and better.

blog_joannepeh2.jpg

And I agree, That Tonelli fella has got more to lose than JP.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, she did announce to the world that ang mo is bigger and better.
And I agree, That Tonelli fella has got more to lose than JP.

Wow, the front cover of that magazine even stated: Which local icon say this?
Looks like JP will now have to "vomit out" whatever she has swallowed just like our Merlion.