• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Jiuhu King Has Abdicated! Rather Spend More Time With Russian SYT Wife Than Ruling m&ds!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Russian beauty queen reportedly wants $44K a month in divorce from ex-Malaysian King
Play Video
Who were the Romanovs?
1 / 1
><
Sultan Muhammad V and his Russian beauty queen wife Oksana Voevodina first hit the headlines earlier this year, when he abdicated the throne for her.

Now, following the breakdown of their marriage, it's alleged the mother-of-one is asking the ex-Malaysian King for the equivalent of $44,000 a month allowance in the divorce settlement.

"Is he attending Eton next year that she needs to much for an infant?" source close to the Sultan of Keltantan allegedly told Mail Online, referencing the couple's newborn son.

1707_hon_malaysiankingdivorce_2
The former Russian beauty queen is reportedly asking for the equivalent of $44,000 a month in the divorce settlement (Instagram)
The couple welcomed son Leon in May, just a month before they split.

It's also reported the 26-year-old has asked for two properties - their $2.2 million Moscow apartment and a $14.7 million London home.

Meanwhile, the former beauty Queen has continued posting photos on social media - including just weeks ago - of her and her now ex-husband, during happier times.

Alongside the image was an emotional caption: "I know that everyone really wants to know what happened to us.

"Before, I was not ready to reveal my story... Maybe, if I tell you the truth, I will feel better... but I just don't want to hurt anyone... it will be painful."

Related

The King, 50, wed the 25-year-old model in a secret Muslim ceremony last June before a lavish wedding in Moscow last November.

Just a year later the couple filed for divorce, on June 22.

The documents sited by Kuala Lumpur's newspaper say the divorce was filed in the Singapore Sharia Court and finalised on July 1 with the certificate is in Oksana's original surname - Gorbatenko.

The Sultan abdicated the throne in January after footage emerged of Oksana — who changed her name after marriage to Rihana Oksana Petra — allegedly showing her having sex in a pool during an appearance on a reality TV, well before they were wed.

His abdication is a first for Malaysia since the country gained independence from the UK more than 60 years ago.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
1570169807182.png

I got angmo wife like that, I will abdicate too and fuck her all night long

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where she got all the money to ask for a divorce and fight for alimony ??? Is this some kind of foreign interference into Malaysia's state affair indirectly ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where she got all the money to ask for a divorce and fight for alimony ??? Is this some kind of foreign interference into Malaysia's state affair indirectly ?

You don't need a lot of money to get a divorce settlement.

And the Malaysian royal family probably prefers to pay her and keep her mouth shut.

There's also the 'Altantuya option', but it's scandalous if exposed.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't need a lot of money to get a divorce settlement.

And the Malaysian royal family probably prefers to pay her and keep her mouth shut.

There's also the 'Altantuya option', but it's scandalous if exposed.

King Marry her willingly with good wedding.
if it is at medival times, this beauty queen will be dead. All her family and relative be send to the graveyard.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ex-King of Malaysia's wedding video to Russian beauty queen emerges
20858326-0-image-a-32_1573469821141.jpg

• Footage has emerged of the glitzy wedding that spelled the beginning of the end for Sultan Muhammad V of Kelantan and his young bride
  • Video shows the royal and his Russian reality TV star bride looking happy and relaxed during their Moscow nuptials in December
  • But behind the scenes the monarch was reportedly furious with the publicity at the event and angry that details had leaked out
  • Just days after the ceremony, the former King of Malaysia ended his marriage to Oksana using the harshest Islamic method of divorce called the Triple Talaq
  • Since their acrimonious separation, the couple have argued about the paternity of Osksana's baby son, Leon
An extraordinary video showing the former King of Malaysia’s marriage to his Russian beauty queen - just days before their acrimonious separation has emerged.
The footage showing the ruler smiling and laughing at a lavish Moscow ceremony is central to the titanic dispute between the couple.
ADVERTISEMENT
In the video, the wealthy Sultan Muhammad V of Kelantan, 50, appears besotted with his glamorous bride Oksana Voevodina, 27, an ex-Miss Moscow, who at the time was three months pregnant.
After she vows to be a 'nice wife' and love him in 'happiness and sadness', the then monarch tells her in front of 120 guests: 'Thank you my bunny.'
Awkward footage has emerged of the former King of Malaysia's glitzy Moscow wedding to his Russian beauty queen bride which took place days before their short-lived marriage collapsedSultan Muhammad V of Kelantan is all smiles with his new bride Oksana Voevodina, an ex-Miss Moscow - but he later said he felt uncomfortable with all the publicity surrounding the eventOksana, 27, who was three months pregnant with her baby son at the time of the wedding in the Russian capital in December, seemed besotted with the 50-year-old sultan in the footageThe couple's were married for a year before it crumbled amid bitter acrimony. The sultan was apparently upset at their high-profile wedding ceremony in Moscow and felt 'ambushed'
  • 8 shares
The video appears to contradict claims made by aides to the royal that he was 'uncomfortable' and 'blindsided' by his bride at this 'showbiz' wedding.
On the video there is laughter from wedding guests when the British-educated royal known as Faris stands before them and tells Oksana: 'I'm your Cheburashka' - a Soviet-era children's cartoon character with monkey-like ears who lives in a tropical forest.
In the video Oksana (above) promises to be a good wife to the sultan and love him forever
'You are my krolik (bunny in Russian) - I wish us to have happiness and joy like everyone else who gets married.'
The kitschy royal marriage video filmed in November 2018 then shows the couple dancing and kissing to John Legend's All of Me.
This wedding party in Moscow came five months after their Islamic wedding in Malaysia, but this Russian event has become a key point of dispute between the couple.
Oksana vows in the video: 'Dear Faris - I promise to be (a) nice wife for you.
'And I promise to be (a) good mother for our future children.
'And I promise to love and be with you in happiness and sadness.'
But just days after the ceremony at a plush Moscow venue in elite suburb Barvikha the couple separated, triggering a bitter and very public dispute that led in June this year to the royal irrevocably ending the marriage using the harshest Islamic method of divorce called the Triple Talaq.
The couple share a dance (above) in front of assembled guests after they had given their public declarations of love in which the royal referred to his realty TV star wife as 'his bunny'The wedding was reportedly one of the reasons why the pair separated with the monarch unhappy that details of their secret wedding had leaked out when he wanted it kept 'private'
Palace insiders in Malaysia have given two reasons for the dramatic breakup.
One was the then king's fury that details leaked out about this secret Russian wedding when he had wanted it to remain hidden and 'private'.
The other were reports in Moscow that five years earlier Oksana had taken part in a lurid TV reality show when it was claimed she had sex in a swimming pool in Mexico with a male participant.
The sultan was also reportedly unhappy about a video of his new wife having sex in a swimming pool when she was a reality TV star
Both sides say they have offered DNA tests over the child's paternity yet no such checks have been undertaken.
ADVERTISEMENT
But sources close to Oksana say there is separate explosive explanation for the breakup which has not been so far revealed.
She has urged the sultan to come to an amicable agreement over their divorce settlement and end the war or words.
Meanwhile a dossier seen by MailOnline indicates that behind the scenes the sultan was delighted after Oksana fell pregnant even though he now disputes the boy’s paternity. He has since said the boy born during their year-long marriage whom he has never met could have been fathered by ‘any Asian man’.
In the revealing dossier the then king in September 2018 described the unborn child as 'our baby'.
'I'm very happy', he said concerning news of Oksana's pregnancy, describing himself as 'the father of your child'.
He wanted their child to be the heir to his sultanate, he made clear.
Oksana poses with her son Leon and insists he is the son of the sultan born during their year-long marriage - but her former husband says the child could be fathered by any Asian man
'Allah put us together so your son can take care of Kelantan,' he explained.
Yet last month through his lawyer the sultan is understood to have told Russian beauty queen Oksana - Miss Moscow 2015 - that 'all allegations that the…. child is his heir are denied'.
In November last year the sultan told Oksana he wanted 'to have many bunnies (babies) with you', according to the dossier.
Separately he informed her he wanted to have five babies with the Russian beauty queen.
But their marriage quickly broke down after the Moscow wedding where the monarch has previously said he felt ‘uncomfortable’ with the glitzy showbiz ceremony and the publicity surrounding it.
The couple are now locked in a feud over a financial settlement, with the palace portraying the Russian as a gold digger, claiming she had demanded an £8 million London house as well as a £1.2 million Moscow flat and £24,000-a-month.
Oksana is pictured while she was pregnant with her baby son Leon - who she claims is the sultan's childOksana has been in dispute with the monarch since he suddenly divorced her in an Islamic tradition
The Sultan has offered a package worth around £275,000 but this was dependent on Oksana's child being raised a Muslim, and a promise that the boy and his mother should not contact the royal, MailOnline revealed.
He imposed draconian curbs on her use of social media and made clear he would not publicly admit he was the father of the half-Russian child.
Oksana has said her offer of a DNA test remains open, while the sultan's aides claim she twice refused such a move soon after the baby was born.
ADVERTISEMENT
She has claimed the baby 'looks every bit like his father' while a royal source said Sultan, known as Faris, 'does not feel (Leon) looks like him'.
He has said marrying her was the 'biggest mistake' of his life, while she has called on him to work together to raise 'our child'.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look Back 2019: Marital drama of Malaysian king and Russian beauty queen
The marriage of Sultan Muhammad V and Ms Oksana Voevodina did not receive official confirmation and did not last long either - from June last year to June this year. PHOTO: RIHANAPETRA/ INSTAGRAM
The marriage of Sultan Muhammad V and Ms Oksana Voevodina did not receive official confirmation and did not last long either - from June last year to June this year. PHOTO: RIHANAPETRA/ INSTAGRAM
Published
Dec 28, 2019, 5:00 am SGT
China and Japan marked key anniversaries and milestones this year while the royalty in Malaysia and Thailand made headlines in unexpected ways
When Sultan Muhammad V, who was proclaimed Malaysia's 15th king in December 2016, went on leave in early November last year, it was supposedly to rest "following treatment".

Then came reports of a secret wedding between the Malaysian king and a Russian former beauty queen, Ms Oksana Voevodina. These rumours were neither confirmed nor denied by the palace.

Speculation was still rife when two months later, in January, the Sultan, 50, resigned as king, becoming the first monarch in Malaysia's history to abdicate.

The marriage had never received official confirmation, but Ms Voevodina, 27, started posting on Instagram in June photos of her life with the Sultan.

In a video in July, she said: "I want to be the last person in his life, and I want to live with him until the end of my life."

It was not to be. The Malaysian media later that month began reporting that the couple, who had wed in Moscow on June 7 last year, had divorced, and the Sultan's lawyer confirmed the couple had split on June 22 this year.

Why it matters
The relationship ruffled feathers - and is likely to have played a key role in the abdication. While nothing bars a monarch from marrying a foreigner, The Straits Times reported that other rulers were uneasy with the possible coronation of Ms Voevodina as queen.

Get exclusive insights of Asia from our network of correspondents
Keep up with the latest in the region with the ST Asian Insider newsletter, delivered to your inbox every weekday