• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Jiuhu Chink Familee Charged for selling Halal Socks!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a narrative saying the pedo prophet complaining the angel gabriel did not visit him because there were dogs in the house. The pedo prophet ordered all dogs be killed.

I always tell Muslims - Prove to me conclusively with documented evidence Gabriel the Archangel did appeared to Mohammed (date, time, place and witnesses) and then we can talk further. Otherwise, Mohammed could well be just a delulu like that one from Mayfair.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is a narrative saying the pedo prophet complaining the angel gabriel did not visit him because there were dogs in the house. The pedo prophet ordered all dogs be killed.

There's also a narrative that states that if a dog, woman or donkey passes by, the moslems' allah will not accept the moslem man's prayer.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always tell Muslims - Prove to me conclusively with documented evidence Gabriel the Archangel did appeared to Mohammed (date, time, place and witnesses) and then we can talk further. Otherwise, Mohammed could well be just a delulu like that one from Mayfair.

The arabic writing was invented much later, I believe they can't give you any date and time. They will tell you the hafizs (koran verse memorisers) are the witnesses and they memorized the WORDS in their heads and passed down the generations till arabic writing was formed. It's all bullshit.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's also a narrative that states that if a dog, woman or donkey passes by, the moslems' allah will not accept the moslem man's prayer.

In true Islam, women are of very low status. The muslim world has enacted silly blasphemy laws to deter discussion and explosition of the illogics within the community.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jiuhu chink asking for it.
They should just move on and removed themselves from Malaysia Into Singapore.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
In true Islam, women are of very low status. The muslim world has enacted silly blasphemy laws to deter discussion and explosition of the illogics within the community.
This is good. Good thing about Islam is that they keep woman in place. In this modern world, you need to keep the birth rate going up. It is vital to keep woman are kids boring machine.

Keep them dumb and Singkie govt is so stupid to give them rights and give them all the education. Yet you want them to give birth to kids.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a good religion for men...as a true man...I see soo much advantages to treating woman as advocated by the mudslimes. Look at how western countries have deteriorated since giving women the vote..? The left has risen and women don't even fight back..where are the feminist in women's sports and look at singkieland..men are the most discriminated..look at the women's crapster and NS? If singkieland was a mudslimes countries...such BS would not be happening

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jiuhu chink asking for it.
They should just move on and removed themselves from Malaysia Into Singapore.

They live there long enough but yet don't know that blashphemy laws are applicable directly on believers and also indirectly on kaafirs.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is good. Good thing about Islam is that they keep woman in place. In this modern world, you need to keep the birth rate going up. It is vital to keep woman are kids boring machine.

Keep them dumb and Singkie govt is so stupid to give them rights and give them all the education. Yet you want them to give birth to kids.

In the 70+ and 80+, sinkieland need women to be in the work force to propel the economy. PAP is also learning from Islam in silencing critics.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a good religion for men...as a true man...I see soo much advantages to treating woman as advocated by the mudslimes. Look at how western countries have deteriorated since giving women the vote..? The left has risen and women don't even fight back..where are the feminist in women's sports and look at singkieland..men are the most discriminated..look at the women's crapster and NS? If singkieland was a mudslimes countries...such BS would not be happening

Sound like Islam is the ideal religion for you. The prophet is the perfect role model for you to emulate how to keep the wives in the HOUSE.

The fourm islamists @Loofydralb + @Truthspeak will be delighted to PM you his HP to share will you more truths.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot eat pork n drink alcohol...so me not interested

How can pork and alcohol be compared to 72 virgins? The more you control and abstain in this life, the more unlimited rewards you shall get in jannah. The abangs here will share with you the truths.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can pork and alcohol be compared to 72 virgins? The more you control and abstain in this life, the more unlimited rewards you shall get in jannah. The abangs here will share with you the truths

Uh duuude.... never mention what sort of virginns hor....