• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jinx reminds Pinky to keep a safe distance

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN a couple of points
1. Pinky is not allowed to have pap logo on his clothes KNN
2. They cannot talk so that the surrounding peasants the blur kind will not know their presence KNN
3. This short clip disclosed that pinky is also a blur fark during bedtime with hc KNN
4. They are lovely couple KNN

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You can see from that it's king control or queen control she pokey him, my wife would have patted lightly me ..... /rofl

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can see from that it's king control or queen control she pokey him, my wife would have patted lightly me ..... /rofl

Some of the more fierce ones pinch and twist the ear, or slap the back of the head, or kick from behind.

Done in public. :cool: