• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Jialat! Sinkie Kurt Tay & Vietbu Kenna Covid!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle comments are
1. Kurt also don't know exactlee what he needed and wanted
2. He should have just stated his case and asked the orhweesir to give leecomendations
3. It is stressful to deal with familee some positive some not sure and with some elderlee and to keep in line with the law.
4. No choice all peasants are going through the same anger fear and lost now
5. But why Kurt still got the mood and time to leecord the call ? This is more puzzling KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle comments are
1. Kurt also don't know exactlee what he needed and wanted
2. He should have just stated his case and asked the orhweesir to give leecomendations
3. It is stressful to deal with familee some positive some not sure and with some elderlee and to keep in line with the law.
4. No choice all peasants are going through the same anger fear and lost now
5. But why Kurt still got the mood and time to leecord the call ? This is more puzzling KNN
6. For example if yourself is positive but still well while some of your familee member that leependent on you is unwell how to bring your familee member for medical attention? Can go clinic hospital etc ? KNN all these are not mentioned KNNBCCB MTF

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
6. For example if yourself is positive but still well while some of your familee member that leependent on you is unwell how to bring your familee member for medical attention? Can go clinic hospital etc ? KNN all these are not mentioned KNNBCCB MTF
7. Seriouslee in Kurt situation with himself wifey kids elderlee if anyone are verlee unwell and all +ve even My uncle the wisemen will become a fucktard under such situation.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why he is so angry ?
This is not just about anger. It's confusion + fear + lost + + disappointment + anger = panic . IT'S SOMETHING NOT TO JOKE AS IT'S REAL AND CAN HAPPEN TO ANYONE WITH A EXTENDED FAMILEE MEMEBRS WHO ARE PEASANTS. SOME IN ICU SOME WITH OXYGEN WHILE SOME STILL IN CCF AND NEED TO HANDLE FUNERALS LEEMOTELEE
EVERYTHING SUMS UP AS LIVING WITH A MASSACRE!!!

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
A normal human being with a brain : "My wife, kid and myself had contracted COVID. Can you provide assistance to us?"

An idiot like Kurt Tay : "I am calling you from a hotel. I .... ahhh.... pay.... paying my .... ahh.... hotel loom... with my own money. Then the other day hor.... my .... ah... wife... didn't feel well, and she then go and take the test. Then the test show she got covid. Jialat. Then the other day, my father called me on the fone right. Then he ah.... told me.... my son.... is ill. Then we did the test on him.... he also got COVID. JIALAT ah! So now hor.... nobody take care of my son. So now.... i got old parents at home. Then now i also pay for a hotel room to stay in. Then my wife is sick. Then my son is sick. How huh? U how huh? send me medicine? U send me help?