• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Jialat! Racist and Xenophobe Sinkie DisApproved EP Application by High SES Super Talent Expat

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most sinkies have kept their jobs thanks to the Resilience Package from Bro Swee Keat. Jobless sinkies have found new jobs delivering food or as covid swabbers.
You are a fucking running dog of PAP. Let me know when your children doing food delivery can come my house and I can even give tips. Mother fucker.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are a fucking running dog of PAP. Let me know when your children doing food delivery can come my house and I can even give tips. Mother fucker.

My children studied hard in school and proved themselves. They have been awarded PSC scholarships through their own merit. You won't see them becoming losers in life and end up having to be grab drivers or doing food delivery.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Truthfully, if these foreign shits were really talented materials, they would not uproot themselves from their country of birth to stay put in a God forsaken country called Singapore. Why they chose SG?

Some countries have surplus of talent. Singapore needs to be welcoming of foreign talent instead of being xenophobic or racist.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come AMDK can come in as tourists and become a job seeker ?
Oh boy we have the most fuck up immigration and work policy!

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's indeed a sad sad situation when tourist can walk in and gets a sinkie job whreas locals face retrenchment

but we are indeed reaping what we sow ...let me explain ,during to boom in the 70s and 80s PAP marginalized minotity races and almost all fat paying jobs went to the chinese since they were the PAP vote banks..10% of our eurasian sinkies than dwindle down to minus 1% ,almost all replaced by jiu hu kia chinks ...the sad story of PSA so as to say

banks in those days paid not less than 6 months bonus ..and you will never find a local malay or Indian even at counter level except POSB and DBS

once uniformed services such as police ,army and civil defence provided the Malays their paychecks...that too was taken away by the PAP

it was Indian turn after the Devan Nair feud with LKY family ,all because of LKY daughter ...most educated ah nehs fled Sinkie for greener pastures

and that was the beginning of our foreign imports...you see educe
ated Indian ah nah woman could not find educated ah neh men for marriages ...hence imports of keling from India was allowed with the only criteria that they had a degree

from then onwards its down hill all the way

stingray

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some countries have surplus of talent. Singapore needs to be welcoming of foreign talent instead of being xenophobic or racist.

It is not wrong to put nationalism in front before allowing hordes of foreigners to invade your country by issuing all kinds of shitty permits to them. Xenophobic or racist are often uttered by people who believe in globalism where the world has no borders. People in EU now regretting how uncontrolled immigration had created chaos, lawlessness and crime spree.

If the paps really wanted SG to be a safe country for the locals, they must deport any and all foreign shits who have got a court conviction for whatever reasons.

stingray

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come AMDK can come in as tourists and become a job seeker ?
Oh boy we have the most fuck up immigration and work policy!

After the Don in USA braked the free flow of immigration into his country, all foreign shits looking for jobs and livelihood in UK and EU faced hostility from the local populace in those countries as well.

Where to go? The only country in SE Asia where immigration control is liberal and all foreign shits on social visit pass can steal jobs from the locals within validity period of their visa. This unique system of allowing foreign shits to steal jobs from locals when holding social visit pass is one of its kind in the world.

It may take time to get the paps out of office but it is not impossible; it is only a matter of time and perseverance.