• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jiakliaobee MP Xie Yao Quan tried to act smart in Parliament but couldn't even answer a simple question from Leon Pereira

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard he's Ong Ye Kung's cousin.

106416994_114990893602147_7393691014333831912_n.jpg

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
cheebye pap is getting more and more fucking ridiculous.....father, son, mother, daughter, nephew, cousin, friend, fuck buddy, all getting to rape the reserves
FUCK PAP

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Property value appreciation is inevitable in land scarce Singapore. There is no way to counter this and the government will definitely also not want to lose out on this advantage when the HDB will sell their new BTOs. This cycle will continue as long as the demand for properties will exceed the supply. That is also why even new University graduates are now asking for more than S$5k starting salary, otherwise how to afford a BTO?

If the government will really want to control the BTO prices to satisfy the general public, then they must impose the restriction whereby occupiers (see that I don't say owners because one doesn't really own the HDB flat anyway) can only sell back to the HDB at the same price which they had bought when the day will come for them to relinquish their BTOs. In this way, there will be no net gain nor speculation and it can then be truly acknowledged that the HDB flats are for self-occupation only. But at the end of the day, I very much doubt that the HDB will take this approach.

Last edited:

creampie

Alfrescian
Loyal
This SAF scholar xie yao quan really jiakliaobee. Spent too long in SAF and his brain turned to stone. Lol! does not understand anything and avoiding the simple questions. He does not understand the debat about HIGH BTO PRICES. DAFT PAPPIE DOG

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
This SAF scholar xie yao quan really jiakliaobee. Spent too long in SAF and his brain turned to stone. Lol! does not understand anything and avoiding the simple questions. He does not understand the debat about HIGH BTO PRICES. DAFT PAPPIE DOG

At some point in time, he has to stand up to say something even though it's crap. Otherwise, he'll truly appear as a jiakliaobee and can't justify his MP salary.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
When he sat down and kept quiet, people know he is intelligent.
The moment he stood up to speak confirms he is an idiot.
I think he tried to score points, hopefully making minister someday but actually lost points because he couldn't answer Pereiras question. Can see he was nervous as heck and addresses his opposition as Mr Leon. This kid need to learn to sit down and listen.

creampie

Alfrescian
Loyal
U can see ong ye kung his cousin shifting uncomfortably throughout the exchange. He must have been thinking what kind of idiot did i bring into politicks.