• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jewel

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
1. If I am a Singaporean leaving Singapore - I will probably go airport just on time to check-in will not have time to go shopping in Jewel. I will have to leave the check-in area to go shopping and makan then come back to go to gate, very troublesome.

2. If I am a foreigner leaving Singapore - I could possibly have more time than the above or I can make more time just to visit Jewel take some photos and get back into the airport.

3. If I am a Singaporean arriving in Singapore - I think the first thing in my mind is go go home rather to lug my luggage around in Jewel

4. If I am a foreigner arriving in Singapore for business - first thing in my mind is to leave the airport quickly to finish my work.

5. If I am a foreigner arriving in Singapore for leisure - I think I wanna leave the airport quickly go look see Singapore first

Pray tell what is the purpose of this Jewel mall thingy? I think most visitors will be locals who are sick and tired of their heartland mall and Orchard road.

What do you think?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. If I am a Singaporean leaving Singapore - I will probably go airport just on time to check-in will not have time to go shopping in Jewel. I will have to leave the check-in area to go shopping and makan then come back to go to gate, very troublesome.

2. If I am a foreigner leaving Singapore - I could possibly have more time than the above or I can make more time just to visit Jewel take some photos and get back into the airport.

3. If I am a Singaporean arriving in Singapore - I think the first thing in my mind is go go home rather to lug my luggage around in Jewel

4. If I am a foreigner arriving in Singapore for business - first thing in my mind is to leave the airport quickly to finish my work.

5. If I am a foreigner arriving in Singapore for leisure - I think I wanna leave the airport quickly go look see Singapore first

Pray tell what is the purpose of this Jewel mall thingy? I think most visitors will be locals who are sick and tired of their heartland mall and Orchard road.

What do you think?
The purpose of Jewel and other major construction projects is to use tax payers money to create jobs to reward cronies

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
PAP spending taxpayer's monies to benefit their own cronies from construction to real estate porlumpars. Doesn't benefit ordinary sinkies. However, 70%, will still happily vote for PAP :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

What do you think?
KNN very good points to beat the ceo to a puppy KNN the answer is 5.most likely it is for foreigner who arrived in sg and make their way straight to the hotel but later the sg friend will bring them to jewel to shop and eat KNN

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal

What do you think?

Do you understand that the Singapore PAP gahmen has a fetish for airports and its terminals?

For such a small country with no domestic air travel, why the need for such a huge airport?

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jewel is overhyped. It is nothing but an expensive shopping mall with the makan and retail shops. It is going to be very expensive to maintain. In a few yrs, Jewel is gg to be a financial burden like the Sports Hub and Gardens by the Bay. Looks like these mega projects are nothing but to allow big contracts to be awarded to cronies
Git jo teo promotion to full minister..

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

What do you think?
Tran sit tourists may be? Our Singapore PAP ambition is air hub, sea hub, hub of hubs no?

Baccara77

Alfrescian
Loyal

What do you think?
I see a lot of Ah Nehs loitering around Jewels, especially the access way between T1 arrival and Jewel, beoing fair-skinned charbos and swiping their phones.

The Jewel is for them.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is the people money, so PAP can spend like crazy. If money belongs to LEE family, they won't spend a cent on white elephant. GST collected are spend on the maintenance of many white elephants in Singapore, including PAP and to help foreigners prosper. If PAP is prudence, we do not need the GST shits.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I guess as long as the shops in Jewel earns money it’s ok la. All Huat there is ok la.