• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Jet Li proves once and for all Chinese Martial Art a big Scam!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 55-year-old action star, who starred in Lethal Weapon V and Expendables 2, is suffering from hyperthyroidism and spinal problems, drawing concern from netizens
Unus AlladinSaturday, 19 May 2018, 11:39PM
350819aa-5a97-11e8-a7d9-186ba932a081_1280x720_182842.JPG

Fans of martial arts superstar Jet Li Lianjie are praying for his health after shocking recent photos revealed the extent of his hyperthyroidism and spinal problems.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should try ayurvedic method. Hare rama! Hare Krushna! Hare!hare!
Shah rukh khan just two years younger still in good shape. Indian food is good for you.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The 55-year-old action star, who starred in Lethal Weapon V and Expendables 2, is suffering from hyperthyroidism and spinal problems, drawing concern from netizens
Unus AlladinSaturday, 19 May 2018, 11:39PM
350819aa-5a97-11e8-a7d9-186ba932a081_1280x720_182842.JPG

Fans of martial arts superstar Jet Li Lianjie are praying for his health after shocking recent photos revealed the extent of his hyperthyroidism and spinal problems.

What a fucking actor! He pulled this stunt after receiving a challenge from that chink MMA fighter.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If Jet Li wasn't faking his illness, I would have challenged him to an MMA match and expose him for the charlatan that he is. Fake gongfu master!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
If Jet Li wasn't faking his illness, I would have challenged him to an MMA match and expose him for the charlatan that he is. Fake gongfu master!
He is my neighbour from a few houses down, I will let him know about your challenge. BTW, I also had the opportunity to fuck him for this post of his. Sucking up to the selected president just because he was made a sinkie. Slimy little prick.
https://www.facebook.com/JetLi/posts/10155722314628988

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
li is a scam.

Hyperthyroidism
(overactive thyroid) is a condition in which your thyroid gland produces too much of the hormone thyroxine. Hyperthyroidism can accelerate your body's metabolism significantly, causing sudden weight loss, a rapid or irregular heartbeat, sweating, and nervousness or irritability.

wtf. see the face does it looks like he got weight loss?