• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jet Airways suspends all flights to and from Singapore until further notice

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Infians are returning to their promised land they found snd nsmed 1000 years before the first chinese coolie landed. If the jews can use this excuse, i cannot see why indians cannot.

I see more Ah Nehs coming here than leaving. Would you support deporting all the Ah Nehs here? Life in SINKapore would improve 50X without the Ah Nehs.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see more Ah Nehs coming here than leaving. Would you support deporting all the Ah Nehs here? Life in SINKapore would improve 50X without the Ah Nehs.
The malays said the same thing wrt mass chinese emmigration 100 years ago to malay archipelago.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The malays said the same thing wrt mass chinese emmigration 100 years ago to malay archipelago.

Chinese were only 15 pct of population then and they were coolies not in position of power.
Look at the more than million Ah Nehs in SINKapore ...many of them are in managerial role. Hello, they come to boss us around. If Chings were bossing Malays around, they would been slaughtered.