• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jesus died age 33 and Roy is 33

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmmm..........looks like some people has been reading ah............

then at the Council of Constantinople.........hundreds of years later..........then they ban all talk of rebirth..........LOL

took them that long to figure out.........if there's rebirth, then heaven must be empty lor..........LOL

Recommend you read Jewish Tales of Reincarnation by Jason Aronson

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know of three Ah Huats. One was a boatman operating at Changi Point, another owns a Fried Hokkien Mee stall, and another one helped at a convenience store near my apartment. Unfortunately none of them was born of a virgin mother, nor were they able to heal the sick nor raise the dead. I didn't hang around any of them long, none of them losers could turn water into booze, or I'd follow him to hell!:biggrin:

Cheers!

The 3 ah Huats are real persons. You might as well fabricate a 4th Ah Huat who can turn water into booze. You can then con many alcoholics to follow you to hell. And tell your children that without this Ah Huat, you will not be able to bring them to this world. They would adore him very much even though they have never met him. :biggrin:

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was such a man Jesus but was merely another messianic revolution leader (3rd person) to try to topple the Romans using God and prophecy.

It was Josephus (mentioned in NT in Acts), a Jewish tribe king who surrendered to the Romans, found Priest Jesus an interesting character and wrote about him.

As a warlord himself with military, Josephus was amazed how can a Priest topple the Romans using only prophecy and God but without using military weapon.

In a nutshell, he was writing of a stupid man name Jesus, and how can this idiot Priest Jesus toppled the Romans using God and prophecy only?

And who are the other idiots turn Jesus into God story?

In AD 66, there was this man Simon Decoba (Dekoba) that really get rid of the Romans but lasted only 3 years. During his regin his tribe were sanctioned and surrounded and final Romans took it back in AD 69. This was known as the Jewish Revolution which lasted 3 years and 500 Jews were hanged everyday until not enough timber left to make more crosses.

There were several gospels on Jesus beside Josephus. In some of these gospels, Jesus was a married preacher.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow!! Roy is being crucified maciam the Jesus Christ in the angmo story book. The holy trinity of LHL, TTSH and State Court waving their craws.:mad::mad: