• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jesus died age 33 and Roy is 33

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like LHL is up against Jesus :eek::wink: Both are age 33.

One died at the cross to clear your sin, the other sued to clear your CPF .....

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

If that is the case, there should be no sinner left. But some nuts holding a book would appear out of nowhere to tell you are a sinner. Did Jesus really die for your sin? Gongkias will come around saying everyone is a sinner, so can that mean Jesus is not really that powerful as claimed?

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But despite all these clearing, the 60% still not in the clear? maybe these people are wandering in purgatory??

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are all sinners including Roy.

Nobody can die for us except for the sinless Jesus.

Because we are all not qualified.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinless Jesus? LOL!!!

http://brainhulklogicsmash.blogspot.sg/2013/08/sinless-jesus.html

37904628_zpsaa969476.jpg

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, if Jesus died for society's sins, why are people still sinning? Why do people still yearn for money, and commit crimes for money?

His teachings and exmples were good and noble, but his death, or rather its purpose was quite pointless.

Cheers!

We are all sinners including Roy.

Nobody can die for us except for the sinless Jesus.

Because we are all not qualified.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, if Jesus died for society's sins, why are people still sinning? Why do people still yearn for money, and commit crimes for money?

His teachings and exmples were good and noble, but his death, or rather its purpose was quite pointless.

Cheers!

The Jesus story is purely a con job. If there was really someone as powerful and almighty as Jesus died for our sins, everyone should be sinless after him.

The truth is the Council of Nicea was convened to determine who Jesus should be like. The whole Jesus story is just another bullshit story.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for reinforcing my sentiments about the story of Jesus. Whether that person actually lived or not, I leave that to the individual to decide for themselves, it does not matter to me whether Jesus walked the earth or not. However, his story, and the persona of his character is more important, it has created nations, and laws, and a major religion. And has shaped society and civilization. I learnt of Jesus and his life through Hollywood movies and stories each year told around Christmas and Easter periods and see "him" more as an ideal person our species should emulate. As for the story, I feel it was fabricated to suit the politicians of the day. The recitation of prayers at various church and the Nicene Creed are examples.

Cheers!

The Jesus story is purely a con job. If there was really someone as powerful and almighty as Jesus died for our sins, everyone should be sinless after him.

The truth is the Council of Nicea was convened to determine who Jesus should be like. The whole Jesus story is just another bullshit story.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agoraphobic,
I am sure you don't want your next generation to believe and support bullshits. Worst, manipulated by ambitious religion leaders to harm society and innocence in the name of a bullshit persona. That why is it good you voice out what you know. And you do that!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

how can you compare Jesus with Roy.......................

Roy is real.......................Jesus is a fictional character...............

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was such a man Jesus but was merely another messianic revolution leader (3rd person) to try to topple the Romans using God and prophecy.

It was Josephus (mentioned in NT in Acts), a Jewish tribe king who surrendered to the Romans, found Priest Jesus an interesting character and wrote about him.

As a warlord himself with military, Josephus was amazed how can a Priest topple the Romans using only prophecy and God but without using military weapon.

In a nutshell, he was writing of a stupid man name Jesus, and how can this idiot Priest Jesus toppled the Romans using God and prophecy only?

And who are the other idiots turn Jesus into God story?

In AD 66, there was this man Simon Decoba (Dekoba) that really get rid of the Romans but lasted only 3 years. During his regin his tribe were sanctioned and surrounded and final Romans took it back in AD 69. This was known as the Jewish Revolution which lasted 3 years and 500 Jews were hanged everyday until not enough timber left to make more crosses.

Thanks for reinforcing my sentiments about the story of Jesus. Whether that person actually lived or not, I leave that to the individual to decide for themselves, it does not matter to me whether Jesus walked the earth or not. However, his story, and the persona of his character is more important, it has created nations, and laws, and a major religion. And has shaped society and civilization. I learnt of Jesus and his life through Hollywood movies and stories each year told around Christmas and Easter periods and see "him" more as an ideal person our species should emulate. As for the story, I feel it was fabricated to suit the politicians of the day. The recitation of prayers at various church and the Nicene Creed are examples.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
During Jesus's era, there were many people called Jesus (Yeshua in jew). Like 20years ago, ah huat was a very common name in singapore. There are many versions of Jesus, the one we know of today was approved and chosen by the Council of Nicea.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During Jesus's era, there were many people called Jesus (Yeshua in jew). Like 20years ago, ah huat was a very common name in singapore. There are many versions of Jesus, the one we know of today was approved and chosen by the Council of Nicea.

hmmm..........looks like some people has been reading ah............

then at the Council of Constantinople.........hundreds of years later..........then they ban all talk of rebirth..........LOL

took them that long to figure out.........if there's rebirth, then heaven must be empty lor..........LOL

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know of three Ah Huats. One was a boatman operating at Changi Point, another owns a Fried Hokkien Mee stall, and another one helped at a convenience store near my apartment. Unfortunately none of them was born of a virgin mother, nor were they able to heal the sick nor raise the dead. I didn't hang around any of them long, none of them losers could turn water into booze, or I'd follow him to hell!:biggrin:

Cheers!