• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jermaine Pennant's wife Alice loves Singapore - Who is Jermaine Pennant?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A failed player who try to leech on sinkapore resources.

To be fair he's still a name in football.
Better than the Croatian and Brazilian trash we got last time that couldn't even make their own C div of their leagues.
Even the much touted Alastair Edwards could only find employment with millwall (then in league 1) after he quit SG

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh.. now only then i notice this thread. An ex gooner player and now at 33 is a has been... wait... he was a nobody at my club and now he joined ASS league and Presstitutes are using him to generate interest in ASS league. He would make a good punching bag for me in this forum after LOSER Peter Lim and his failing club Valencia. :biggrin:

It is money well spent, especially if not my money. Teehee!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jermaine Pennant's wife Alice loves Singapore

12748269_1696642823950497_1419771858_n.jpg

SINGAPORE (THE NEW PAPER) - She has been in sunny Singapore for only three days, but Alice Goodwin does not mind the sticky heat, and is already in love with the local shops and restaurants.

But she won't be staying here while her husband Jermaine Pennant plies his trade with Tampines Rovers in the Great Eastern-Yeo's S.League.

Goodwin drew quite a bit of attention yesterday when she turned up at the Jurong West Stadium for title favourites' Tampines' opening league encounter of the season against Geylang International.

"I won't be moving here full-time because my daughter (Esme) is in school (in England), and I have a job over there," the 30-year-old told The New Paper. "We love it here; it's got everything we possibly want. I told Jermaine that if it wasn't for Esme's school, we would be coming here to live.

"Everyone's so friendly; they say hello and shake your hand. We don't have that in England, so that's really nice."

Pennant, the former Arsenal and Liverpool star, has created a buzz here after signing for the Stags.

Goodwin, a model in England, thinks her husband's presence here will reap all-round benefits for the S.League.

"Jermaine wanted a new challenge," she said.

"He's had an amazing career in England, and I think he wanted to just have a change in scenery and come somewhere where there's more for him to do than just play football.

"He can use his expertise and the things that he's done over in England to coach the younger players here who are up and coming, and also the lads that he plays with in the team as well.

"He can do coaching, commentary and just using what he's done in 15 years in England to make a difference to the S.League."

Goodwin and her nine-year-old daughter spent much of yesterday in the pool at Pennant's condominium.

http://www.straitstimes.com/sport/football/jermaine-pennants-wife-alice-loves-singapore

Frankly speaking , who gives a fuck what she like????

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...Better than the Croatian and Brazilian trash we got last time that couldn't even make their own C div of their leagues.
To put this in perspective. Firstly, this latest Alice thingy has now added and generated more (spicy) publicity to our dreary league scene. Else, why are we salivating here over gallery pics?:o Second, believe Jermaine's 1 year stint is bank rolled by sponsors

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

1. In February 2004, Pennant was given a sixteen-month ban from driving after being seen driving in the wrong lane in Paddington, West London.
[SUP][76][/SUP]

2. On 23 January 2005, Pennant was arrested and charged with drink-driving after crashing his
Mercedes into a lamp-post in Aylesbury, while serving a sixteen-month driving ban and uninsured. During questioning, Pennant initially identified himself as his friend Ashley Cole.[SUP][76][/SUP] Pennant pleaded guilty to drink-driving and driving while disqualified, and he was sentenced to ninety days in prison on 1 March.[SUP][77][/SUP] He was released on parole after 30 days and immediately returned to playing for Birmingham, although he had to wear an electronic tag at all times, including while on the pitch.[SUP][78][/SUP]

3. It emerged during the trial that he was
illiterate.[SUP][79][/SUP]

4. In January 2011 Pennant's
Porsche Turbo with his personal number plate was found abandoned at a railway station in Zaragoza with five months' worth of parking tickets. He was reported to have forgotten he owned the car.[SUP][80][/SUP]

5. In April 2012 Pennant was arrested for
drink driving, driving while disqualified and without insurance after being involved in a traffic collision. The following month he was banned from driving for three years and given an eight-week jail sentence, suspended for a year.[SUP][81][/SUP]

6. In 2007, Pennant began dating
glamour modelAmii Grove. Following a
domestic disturbance in July 2007, Pennant was arrested for a Section 5 public order offence – using words or behaviour likely to cause distress – for which he had to pay a fixed penalty fine.[SUP][82][/SUP][SUP]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jermaine_Pennant#cite_note-93[/SUP]

This foreign talent had broken the laws countless of times, jailed, tagged, unrepentant, illiterate some more, how did Singapore Immigration and Singapore Police ever allow him to settle here in Singapore? Singaporeans demand an explanation from the authorities for allowing a known convicted person on the loose in Singapore putting Singaporeans at risk.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This foreign talent had broken the laws countless of times, jailed, tagged, unrepentant, illiterate some more, how did Singapore Immigration and Singapore Police ever allow him to settle here in Singapore? Singaporeans demand an explanation from the authorities for allowing a known convicted person on the loose in Singapore putting Singaporeans at risk.

International criminals like Indon corporate swindlers, Burmese drug lords, tiong conmen all can settle here and live the good life....pls dun begrudge this footballer with the chiobu wife

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sg authority will tell you about yellow ribbon, giving chance in life. Oh fuck, even yellow ribbon applies on foreigners.
Sinkaporeans no second chance no yellow ribbon. You are fuck.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Everyone's so friendly; they say hello and shake your hand. We don't have that in England, so that's really nice."...

wait until she got groped by ah nehs and she would pack off immediately to balek kampong ...

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinapo is well known the world over for being a dumping ground and squatter for scums and cheats .Even the Cambodian tycoon wanted for assault in his country fled to sinapo to avoid arrest ... lanjiao pappies indeed.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My point is why in this democratic country some are treated more special than the others? Is this fair? What is in stall for Singaporeans in their own country?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Not only let him into the country, but also give him a work permit too!! Fucking PAP. This is why criminals and fake degree holders with fake qualifications can get into Singapore to work. Is there no checking at all? Is ICA so lazy they could not google this fucker and see his criminal record? There are literally thousands or professional football players in the world, and many quality players with clean records, but Ass League needs this asshole?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
My point is why in this democratic country some are treated more special than the others? Is this fair? What is in stall for Singaporeans in their own country?

That is why I prefer countries like Malaysia, Indonesia, and Thailand. In those countries, fairness can be bought with money. I pay it in a bribe, and I am treated fairly. Here, some MIW decides what is fair or not from one case to another. You don't know which way you are going to get. Better to have certainty then to be at the mercy of some asshole PAP.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jermaine Pennant is a typical loser has-been former Premiership footballer. He suffered serious disciplinary issues.
Would be curious to know how much Tampines Rovers are paying him for his services.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just relax, wait and see for how long this fella can continue to fool the MIW, until something major happen due to him.

Just hope the victims are not citizens but some Fake Talents and the likes.

GeylangPimp

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have a wife like this will you still fuck around? Obviously not right? This Jermaine Pennant guy is a loser.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Jermaine Pennant is a typical loser has-been former Premiership footballer. He suffered serious disciplinary issues.
Would be curious to know how much Tampines Rovers are paying him for his services.

Paying him in Geylang whores?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Locals here are hopeless in anything other than paper chase. Anyone good at soccer (or any other physically demanding sport) is a pure muscle-head without any brains. And here, if you don't obtain any paper qualifications, your only hope is to be a good cook and open a hawker stall. Otherwise, no hope to get girlfriend, car, flat, or anything in life.

On the paper chase side of the game, they can get very high qualifications. Diplomas and degrees here are common, I'd say a dime a dozen, and ALL these people are chasing after very few jobs. Most end up as over qualified clerks. Tertiary institutions are geared towards exam-oriented muggers, needing only to reproduce text-book and lecture note answers. Reasoning is not essential here. It'll get one confused.

Soccer? Betting in games sees lot more participation than actual game players. This, I am not guessing, it is a fact.

Cheers!

Local sinkies cannot do it?? You wanna know why????

make a guess for the reason..