• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jennifer Aniston pose nude to cover financial crisis loses

jw5

Loyal
That's the priviledge of being a girl. They can weather the economic crisis with their assets.

If I try wearing a just smile and nothing else, all I get will be people puking and spitting, not to mention being thrown in jail for indecent exposure. :biggrin:
Thrown in mental hospital for the smile. :smile:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya China full of pyjama clad ladies going to the market in the morning, so much so that Shanghai now trying to implement a law to stop this habit.

where got no good looking women in singapore?

u go to the market and hawker centre every morning and you'll be trilled to see those singaporean women wearing their pyjamas!!! they look so attractive and so sexy!!! singapore is filled with pyjama ladies!!! so uniquely singaporean!!!

southwest

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jennifer Aniston is one delicious treat. Watch her in Friends With Money, Object Of My Affection, Good Girl and Rumor Has It :p

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone can post sexy jolie pics for comparison purposes?:biggrin:

angelina-jolie-61.JPG

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice...imagining myself in the sheets and she's looking behind to see what i'm doing.....:biggrin:

Bro Zack,
Don't even think about that until you've stocked up enough tissues from those tissue-aunties or tissue-grannies. Your nose may bleed you to death!!:biggrin:

Cheers!
DOM

ps: here's one more for the road:

angelina_jolie_nude4_f.jpg

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Zack,
Don't even think about that until you've stocked up enough tissues from those tissue-aunties or tissue-grannies. Your nose may bleed you to death!!:biggrin:

Cheers!
DOM

ps: here's one more for the road:

angelina_jolie_nude4_f.jpg

Imagine only. The mind is strong but the body is weak....:p