• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jennifer Aniston pose nude to cover financial crisis loses

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aniston poses nude on January cover of GQ magazine

NEW YORK - Jennifer Aniston wears a tie _ and nothing else _ on the January cover of GQ magazine.

The 39-year-old actress strips down and shows off her toned body next to the headline: "Is it just us or is Jennifer Aniston getting hotter?"

Joking about the relentless media coverage of herself, ex-husband Brad Pitt and Pitt's partner Angelina Jolie, Aniston tells the magazine: "The funny thing is that people don't realize we all go away to the Hamptons on the weekends."

Not exactly. Says Aniston: "But can you imagine? That'd be hysterical: I've got Zahara on my hip, and Knox ..."

As for Jolie's past remarks about falling for Pitt on the set of "Mr. & Mrs. Smith," Aniston says: "No daggers through the heart. I laugh. Am I surprised? ... Considering the source, nothing surprises me.

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal
00001f.jpg

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the priviledge of being a girl. They can weather the economic crisis with their assets.

If I try wearing a just smile and nothing else, all I get will be people puking and spitting, not to mention being thrown in jail for indecent exposure. :biggrin:

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
She was rather down when Brad Pitt had split from her but its good to see that she's now regaining her spitirs back.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the priviledge of being a girl. They can weather the economic crisis with their assets.

If I try wearing a just smile and nothing else, all I get will be people puking and spitting, not to mention being thrown in jail for indecent exposure. :biggrin:

hard to say. have you watched Full Monty? :p:p:p

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder Brad Pitt is universally admired(jealously perhaps) by his fellow men...he dated Paltrow, Aniston, and now is a long term partner for Jolie.

He looks thirty-ish too, and that's great for a man reaching middle age.

Those pictures btw..are wow. That's pretty good. Aniston just looks great when she's tanned and fit. Lovely, ain't it?

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
why anyone interested in this aunty beats me.

Jennifer Aniston is far more attractive than at least 99% of sinkee woman of all ages.

There are days or even weeks that I do not see a single good looking women in peesai.

Jennifer Aniston is too good for that retard looking John Meyer.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
where got no good looking women in singapore?

u go to the market and hawker centre every morning and you'll be trilled to see those singaporean women wearing their pyjamas!!! they look so attractive and so sexy!!! singapore is filled with pyjama ladies!!! so uniquely singaporean!!!

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
where got no good looking women in singapore?

u go to the market and hawker centre every morning and you'll be trilled to see those singaporean women wearing their pyjamas!!! they look so attractive and so sexy!!! singapore is filled with pyjama ladies!!! so uniquely singaporean!!!

Heres my rating in order. Thai mix/ Thai - Indonesian Chinese - Pinoy Mix - Mudlasia Chinese - Sinkee pan asian chinese

Peesai will have more ugly chabor if singles heed MM words and elope with graduates.

Have you been to NUS/ NTU? Have you seen the countless amount of ugly bitches there?

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
how can this be consider posing nude when she still have some clothes and tie placed strategically to hide her assets....she should be doing the full monty.....