• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

jean claude van damme's fight with Thai gold medal Olympian boxer Somluck Kamsing

Tonychatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: So Emo

whoami.jpg

Please don't anyhow say Big Hole Sinkie Ramseth is the man in the pic.

The short looking old man in the pic looks like he can't even fight a poodle with a stick, let alone a ferocious pitbull with his bare hands.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: So Emo

wow ramseth is like the greatest of all great men like the king of kings. Damn that title shouldn't be given to jesus christ or wait ramseth should be the king of king of kings.

So far no great man has ever been titled "the ramseth" which all great men aspire to except for one, King thaksin almost got the title though, The ramseth.

Ah ram should be king of god :wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can Kanna Bad Luck One, Do You Know ?

Wah better build the great temple of ram and gather a flock of his worshippers. His temple will be even bigger and grander than shitty harvest and nude creation combined.

Oi ! You want to sabo him ah ? Even if you have that 分量 rank, you may still kanna bad luck. Don't pray pray with spirits or gods. Bible got list two particular examples too.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Can Kanna Bad Luck One, Do You Know ?

Oi ! You want to sabo him ah ? Even if you have that 分量 rank, you may still kanna bad luck. Don't pray pray with spirits or gods. Bible got list two particular examples too.

No such thing as spirits or gods. I curse them all the time. I'm still alive and kicking. :smile:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

im more powerful then " god " . i know how to send email :wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay Lah ! Chin Chai Lah !

sinful-kings-people.jpg

Sometimes, I'm also 'one kind' that gets even with Him if He interferes with what I want to do. "Ay ! I'm king, do you know that !" a rude answer from me is actually quite frequent. Once, I used a Hokkien phrase to 'praise' Him, He told me off why I had to use such crude words. Then, I answered Him angrily, "哇!你很有性格,啊!"

Wah ! I can't stand Him. 一山不能藏二虎。If you happen to read Chronicles 1 & 2 and the two books of Kings (in the bible), then you will know why I'm like that. It's perfectly normal. LOL

king+solomon%255B1%255D.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i compared to shit harvest and nude creation so it's ok.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Magic Shows = Spiritual ?

sp_lawrence_nina_khong.jpg

i compared to shit harvest and nude creation so it's ok.

LOL All these churches ... more like country clubs for the rich and famous lah. Frankly speaking, it is not easy to put the rich and the poor together as well as the highly educated and the poorly educated folks together. What a shame ! Even my previous one was struggling with such politics too. It got from good to bad like all dynasties do. I told Him, I have washed my hands off them for good when they casted me out like Joseph, Moses, Jesus and someone in the bible, dono lah. The present FCBC pastor was also being casted out too by his previous church. Now, he do magic shows OMG !

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Magic Shows = Spiritual ?

sp_lawrence_nina_khong.jpg

LOL All these churches ... more like country clubs for the rich and famous lah. Frankly speaking, it is not easy to put the rich and the poor together as well as the highly educated and the poorly educated folks together. What a shame ! Even my previous one was struggling with such politics too. It got from good to bad like all dynasties do. I told Him, I have washed my hands off them for good when they casted me out like Joseph, Moses, Jesus and someone in the bible, dono lah. The present FCBC pastor was also being casted out too by his previous church. Now, he do magic shows OMG !

what church did you go to?

What happened to fcbc pastor?

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Is Belgian Karateka A Bit Too Stiff ?

Van damnne acted as guile in that stupid SF movie that they made into a video game with him as the lead. The video game sucked ass too. First time i hear a video game being made from a movie and what's worse is that this bloody movie was inspired from the original sf2 game.

Som is quite old too the last time he won gold was some time ago.

lianbeng used zangief the russian wrestle to KO guile.:biggrin:
he kicked i blocked, he threw boomerang i blocked, when he somersaulted...i wait for him to come down then grabbed his karchng n slammed him.
wahahahaha....

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Is Belgian Karateka A Bit Too Stiff ?

Somluck is a hasbeen.......been getting by with cameo roles in movies.....last seen fighting in 'fearless' with Jet Li but was portion was cut.
New boxing champ is Somjit....but Van Damme should be fighting an MMA or Muaythai fighter like Buakaw instead of a western boxer.