• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JBJ, may the flames be kept alive...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
the winner will write the history
the loser will have to say sorry
no amount of hero worship will bring the him back
what he stood for is all gone and dead
politics is a dirty game
you lose, that's the end

for once this moniker made sense! time to buy 4D!!! HUAT AH!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Agreed on "no amount of hero worship will bring the him back", the same goes for old fart when he goes.

what's in the flame? that flickering light illuminating the darkness, much as what JBJ truly desired and stand for had gone with him. that fighting spirit shall remain, the knowledge of that someone who stood against the monopoly of power shall be passed on :biggrin:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what's in the flame? that flickering light illuminating the darkness, much as what JBJ truly desired and stand for had gone with him. that fighting spirit shall remain, the knowledge of that someone who stood against the monopoly of power shall be passed on :biggrin:

Can't say the same for old fart's fire in belly though. I don't see it in any of the new bunch of Pappies :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
for those who refused to see
their eyes are blind
their minds are shut
the passion and fire are there
but they still say its bare

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
again the deviants are flushing the toilets of their turds
accusing innocents of their sycophantic brush
they talk and preach with such arrogance
even their prick could not take such intolerance

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
money oh dear money
green eyes of envy
a measurement of success
or just an excuse for more excesses

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This man is a true S'pore Patriot who fought for the common people.. Too bad many daft Sinkies didn't appreciate his sacrifices when he was alive.. Let's keep him alive in our memories for 2016 is just 3 years away..

Sammyboy Bros Salute The Late Mr JBJ, The Brave Lion Of Singapore..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopiuncle, nothing to do with winning or losing.
Old fart can write all his story but that is not Singapore's history.
So, you are ok with the Japanese rewriting the history?

Agreed on "no amount of hero worship will bring the him back", the same goes for old fart when he goes.

The truth will prevail. Not your truth nor mine, but truth based on facts.

The Sammyboy Spirit Shall Prevail.. (Credit must go to Bro Zhihau for this quote some time back )

The JBJ Spirit Shall Prevail too comes 2016..

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
even the most intellectuals here can lose their cool
even the best here can open their vulval mouths
even the most respectable here can be rabid
we need more patience, more endurance and more resilience
definitely a more steadfast and tough spine
not one that opens his vulval mouth
or think with his south pole
every time he is provoked
such leaders will definitely fall from grace
and ...you can see many here....the great hypocrisy
you with them,good - you are on the bandwagon
you are not with them - too bad for you - into the cesspool
this is the spirit here...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
even the most intellectuals here can lose their cool
even the best here can open their vulval mouths
even the most respectable here can be rabid
we need more patience, more endurance and more resilience
definitely a more steadfast and tough spine
not one that opens his vulval mouth
or think with his south pole
every time he is provoked
such leaders will definitely fall from grace
and ...you can see many here....the great hypocrisy
you with them,good - you are on the bandwagon
you are not with them - too bad for you - into the cesspool
this is the spirit here...

you are the cesspool of the cesspool as you lick the balls of the ones who run the cesspool.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This man is a true S'pore Patriot who fought for the common people.. Too bad many daft Sinkies didn't appreciate his sacrifices when he was alive.. Let's keep him alive in our memories for 2016 is just 3 years away..

spoken like a true ball-less coward sinkie.

you want to keep JBJ spirit alive, then go to the street and protest, not cowardly hide behind a pc and wait for 2016...what a sinkie loser.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
spoken like a true ball-less coward sinkie.

you want to keep JBJ spirit alive, then go to the street and protest, not cowardly hide behind a pc and wait for 2016...what a sinkie loser.

Yeah in the meantime keep on listening to your faggotty Justin Bieber songs..

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sammyboy Bros Salute The Late Mr JBJ, The Brave Lion Of Singapore..

I would say Singaporeans did admire him. Wherever he stood for election, the PAP had to pull out all stops to bring him down. He was that popular. In my opinion they never quite defeated him. He always came back.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would say Singaporeans did admire him. Wherever he stood for election, the PAP had to pull out all stops to bring him down. He was that popular. In my opinion they never quite defeated him. He always came back.

Agree. JBJ suffered greatly and unjustly. Yet he carried the burdens and pains of his political fight gently.

A true inspiration... And a great human being! Greatly missed...

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
on your death anniversary, may more Singaporeans get to know your grit.

Excerpt from Requiem for an unbending Singaporean - C. V. Devan Nair

"Immediately, however, Kuan Yew's attention was concentrated on how he would deal with J.B Jeyaretnam in parliament. I was quite alarmed at some of the things he told me at that lunch. "Look," he said, "Jeyaretnam cant win the infighting. I'll tell you why. WE are in charge. Every government ministry and department is under our control. And in the infighting, he will go down for the count every time." And I will never forget his last words. "I will make him crawl on his bended knees, and beg for mercy."

Jeyaretnam was made of sterner stuff. To his eternal credit he never did crawl on bended knees, or ever begged for mercy. And it is to Lee Kuan Yew's eternal shame that Jeyaretnam will leave the political scene with his head held high, enjoying a martyrdom conferred on him by Lee. Lest I be misunderstood, let me state that Jeya more than deserves the crown of the martyr for his indomitable courage and dignity in the face of the vilest persecution."

jw5

Loyal
Some of the comments in this thread including those that he used to be a lawyer or the one about who we should remember instead, made by the village idiot from Star Trek (do you remember why I refer to you as village idiot?) reminds me of the overbearing all-knowing clown who used to comment in this forum that JBJ was impolite to the cashiers at cold storage.

To those who made the comments in this thread and to that overbearing clown if he is still lurking around clutching his balls or using another nickname becos he is afraid to be "ass-whipped" daily (to use his own words):

Seriously, did you clowns expect JBJ or any other SG opposition politician to be perfect human beings, infallible, have zero flaws?
You must have been brainwashed over the years to expect opposition politicans to be perfect and to think that pap politicians are perfect becos they themselves said so.
Please, grow a brain or if you can't, please don't have children becos they will become village idiots.