• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JBJ, may the flames be kept alive...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
i dedicate this 10,000th post of mine to remember you.

reform is like change and change is the universal truth in life. the reforms in the political scene in Singapore will definitely take place, and the posterity of Singapore will remember you for it.
take a good and well deserved rest now, you've done your part, it is time for the rest of the good folks to continue where you've left off.

you'll always be remembered, JBJ, you are the lion of our political scene.

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was a fight who was defeated by unjust and unfair tactics.
But everything he fought for democracy, justices and reform
is being taken up and championed by a new generation.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
JBJ was a judge before become a politician and he started the defamation law suit. This is a reason a lawyer cannot be a politician who will bring a hordes of legal ingredient into politics using scare tactic and act of deterrent to forbid you from going further.

He is a Christian and should know what Jesus said:

Mat 26:52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

It is believed JBJ was the one that use the legal scare tactic to intimidate PAP man during the election time to warn he knows the law. PAP men learnt from him and become a useful tool to shut him out and bankrupt him and CSJ get the axed further.

Imagine if this Ah Neh judge is a opposition party leader how many law suits will he initiates busy taking PAP to court --- this judge knows the law in his hand and uses his legal sword against his adversaries. LKY did the the right thing to bankrupt this Ah Neh judge.

No respect for lawyer turn politician.

i dedicate this 10,000th post of mine to remember you.

reform is like change and change is the universal truth in life. the reforms in the political scene in Singapore will definitely take place, and the posterity of Singapore will remember you for it.
take a good and well deserved rest now, you've done your part, it is time for the rest of the good folks to continue where you've left off.

you'll always be remembered, JBJ, you are the lion of our political scene.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
He was a fight who was defeated by unjust and unfair tactics.
But everything he fought for democracy, justices and reform
is being taken up and championed by a new generation.

No he didn't. All he was doing was fighting for his looney left wing liberal crap philosophy of rewarding mediocrity. He would have bankrupted the country had he got anywhere near the coffers.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if you sinkies wanna honoured him, then go to the street and protest like what he did.

honoured him using your post in the forum??? that is ball-less and coward.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you sinkies wanna honoured him, then go to the street and protest like what he did.

honoured him using your post in the forum??? that is ball-less and coward.

yeah! go and stand at street corner to promote your fucking diet

... don't cum KPKB ballshrinked here. :oIo::oIo:

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would rather offer my gratitude to the unknown SGreans who chose to do the right thing in their everyday lives despite knowing their sacrifice yields no reward.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
.... This is a reason a lawyer cannot be a politician ....

No respect for lawyer turn politician.

Following this Stewpig logic, Tunku Abdul Rahman should have detained that lawyer Lee Kuan Yew under the ISA and all will be well.

Oops, I forgot to mention that Tunku was also a ... .... LAWYER! :kma:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
JBJ could have done better if he did not intimidate anyone during election time.

He should know that he is interested to serve the voters if he get elected like Mr. Chiam. JBJ was arrogant to use his judgment on people which the downfall of his political career. Serve him right.

doesn't negate the fact that he gave the oppositions a glimmer of hope. that flame burned, it's good enough. do we keep the flames alive or let it smother?