• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JB Food

MsPiggyy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got nice laksa noodles that taste like, according to my mum, the laksa noodles in the olden days at 古文茶 (Ku Tea but I can't remember the full name sorry) at Eco Botanic. Not oily at all.

MsPiggyy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got really nice nasi padang at Habib (I need to reconfirm the name later) at Nusa Bestari. Very spicy and nice curry.

MsPiggyy

Alfrescian
Loyal
The nicest coconut juice is sold at one of the coffeeshops in bukit indah. The freshest one is sold at a different coffeeshop in bukit indah. Will check the exact locations in futire and indicate here later.

MsPiggyy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, looks delicious. Not only does it look nice, at RM5 it's excellent value for money these days. Do you happen to note the name of the store?

Yup, the food was delicious.

I didn't note the name of the store but I will check the next time when I return to the stall and update you.

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
A couple of promotions in Nov worth paying a visit

Attachments

• Pulai Springs.jpg
    Pulai Springs.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 443
  • Nam Heong opening.jpg
    Nam Heong opening.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 480

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nam heong j can tell you opened for a month plus already. The crowd even during weekdays is present. It will be worse during this

shazhossen

Mao San Wang aka A guide to durians

Mao sang Wang is well known marketing term for durian lovers and is well known for its texture as well as taste. Share your love for it here. :smile:

Once tried durian here. Very tasty and sweet. The best Durian from the hill tops in Malesia. :smile: