• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JB Food

Lyc396

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed that char kway teow at Kim ling is good as well. For yong tau foo at Kim ling, I find it quite ok except the beancurd which is always sour. Heard from a local uncle there saying there is a nice fish head curry opp Kim ling coffeeshop but I have yet to explore.

Its the row of shops opp CIMB Bank at Perling along Jalan Simbang. Johor Kaki reviewed a couple of eateries along that row of shops. I tried two penang fried kway teow stalls reviewed by Johor Kaki. First one at Medan Selera Kim Ling = Good and tasty. The other one I tried which is a few shops down from Kim Ling ...Restoran Leong Sing Huat...the kway teow not as good as KimLing's one...and the penang prawn mee...no fight with the one at Heng Hengs in Taman Pelangi. EAch link/review has an associated googlemap. Johor Kaki even create his custom googlemap too. Very useful if you have android offline googlemap mode.

http://johorkaki.blogspot.tw/search/label/Fried Kway Teow
http://johorkaki.blogspot.tw/2012/09/san-ming-penang-prawn-mee-in-hengs.html

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its the row of shops opp CIMB Bank at Perling along Jalan Simbang. Johor Kaki reviewed a couple of eateries along that row of shops. I tried two penang fried kway teow stalls reviewed by Johor Kaki. First one at Medan Selera Kim Ling = Good and tasty. The other one I tried which is a few shops down from Kim Ling ...Restoran Leong Sing Huat...the kway teow not as good as KimLing's one...and the penang prawn mee...no fight with the one at Heng Hengs in Taman Pelangi. EAch link/review has an associated googlemap. Johor Kaki even create his custom googlemap too. Very useful if you have android offline googlemap mode.

http://johorkaki.blogspot.tw/search/label/Fried Kway Teow
http://johorkaki.blogspot.tw/2012/09/san-ming-penang-prawn-mee-in-hengs.html

mingchye

thanks for the info , some woman like me cant read maps , so have to rely on landmarks which is easier for us ...
somehow i find that tat msia fried kway teow doesnt suit me singaporean taste leh , even for the famous one in penang ....

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
For people who like to bake and make pasteries/cakes...there is a well stocked bakery shop at Taman Perling where you can get all your bakery accessories, ingredients etc. I got to know this place cos I went there with my colleague who loves banking. She told me about this place and was very happy to get her stuff there (of which some are cheaper than SG).

http://perlingindah.blogspot.sg/

Thanks for sharing this, very good information.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
mingchye

thanks for the info , some woman like me cant read maps , so have to rely on landmarks which is easier for us ...
somehow i find that tat msia fried kway teow doesnt suit me singaporean taste leh , even for the famous one in penang ....

Sis, I think you should invest in a GPS. Johor Kaki even provides the GPS coordinates for all his recommendations, so if u key in the coordinates into the GPS, it should be very easy to find 1 (provided your GPS map is updated).

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sis, I think you should invest in a GPS. Johor Kaki even provides the GPS coordinates for all his recommendations, so if u key in the coordinates into the GPS, it should be very easy to find 1 (provided your GPS map is updated).

hi bro , yes i have GPS but the GPS coordinates he given is the diff format from mine leh ...i tried to change format but unable to do so ...

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should be one of the bros here or myself, i can't remember when but i did give you some points before.

No worries wuqi kor kor..
Ah tiong beri kind hearted one (it's heard from outside, but soft soft inside).. just like to li siao her. :biggrin:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think u like to disturb most of e ppl here ...
em39.gif................

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Potter, don't run away so fast leh. Pls remember to share with us on e makan place at kulai.

Ya bro.. haven't replied u for this one..
1.5km after overhead bridge. 6-9pm should be a good time..
kulai.JPG

Last edited:

Lyc396

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too late..I went to IOI mall 2 days ago. Nevertheless, thanks. With GPS, Google Map and some exploration, nothing is impossible.
Attached is Tropics 2 Superlink. Price at Rm43xK and only left with intermediate lot.

bang, it's a open space stalls, like tat then learn go lol mall 1st.. to orientate yrself.View attachment 8493

Attachments

• IOI properties.jpg
    IOI properties.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 396