• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

japanese vs korean culture

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
food - sushi vs kimchi

music - j pop vs k pop

car - toyota vs hyundai

chio - jap girls vs kor girls

mannerism - polite vs rude

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whatever it is japan or korea still beats sg hands down in everything.

theres literally no point in being a singaporean other than to earn money,eat and sleep.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
whatever it is japan or korea still beats sg hands down in everything.

theres literally no point in being a singaporean other than to earn money,eat and sleep.
Look @The bright side, there's no such a thing as perfect country with perfect gahmen. Imagine u could have been born in Indonesia, Laos or Phillipines!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look @The bright side, there's no such a thing as perfect country with perfect gahmen. Imagine u could have been born in Indonesia, Laos or Phillipines!

im a chinese an east asian.....i would at least like to set some standards for myself as a species even if its nowhere as brilliant as amdks or japs.and not lower myself to monkeys in the jungle.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of cuz japan better! U work in a japs co in japan and u wont likely to face kena fire as japan has labor protection! Most japanese is loyal with their job! Their first job would be their last job! Japs mnc in other countries also wont likely to fire workers too and only fire workers at last resort!

No matter how fuck up u are they will keep u as one of their core principle is Kaizen which mean continuous improvement!

As for working in korea can be worse than tiong guo! Korea working conditions are fuck up! Boss can scream at workers and much more worse conditions which i not so sure! I hear from a korean frien tat one of their reasons they move other countries as korea working environment is very fuck up!

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Koreans are very unhygienic also, quite similar to the tiongs. To check how good the people of the country is, just go to their public toilets. Japan is far far way ahead.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
japenis the bian tai culture bestest...got smlj used panties vending machine, rent a family, french maid cafes, school girls roleplay fantasy, etc..

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
japenis the bian tai culture bestest...got smlj used panties vending machine, rent a family, french maid cafes, school girls roleplay fantasy, etc..

my jappy pengyew who are my pigdogbestfriends, always tell me that they are born shinto buddhist, then become christians in adulthood, and then at time of death, become a shinto buddhist again b4 mati.
haaaa

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
my jappy pengyew who are my pigdogbestfriends, always tell me that they are born shinto buddhist, then become christians in adulthood, and then at time of death, become a shinto buddhist again b4 mati.
haaaa

haha jipun damn funny, on the one hand like sibeh pious, discipline, respect but on the other dark side, bian tai, pervert, kinky

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
im a chinese an east asian.....i would at least like to set some standards for myself as a species even if its nowhere as brilliant as amdks or japs.and not lower myself to monkeys in the jungle.
You are sinkie. A coward. Too chickenshit to even risk upsetting the missus. :cool: