• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jamie Yeo had a 10 min quickie with her AMDK hubby???

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
“yes! yes! yes! amdk is the best!”
View attachment 56678

1j8abt.jpg

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's good to have quickie. It relaxes you, make you more alert. Make you more radiant.

Repressive marriage without sex is no good at all.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jamie Yeo that fucking toiletslut should have broadcast the duakee ramming her loose cheebye live for 10mins if she's so desperate for attention. Fucking whore.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or she's no longer tight, you can tahan longer when you're inside a loose CB.

Age, overuse and childbirth. The top three causes of looseness.

And surgery won't help much. :wink:

In the case of Jamie, it's high mileage. Her cheebye should have received a few million strokes.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I had a 10 minute quickie with my wife today when she dropped by my office to deliver lunch to me. The rest of the staff were out eating. I draw the curtains for the windows of my office and we had a great session of passion and ecstasy! Oppies, eat your hearts out!

Did your wife just come from the bangla workers dorm?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I think her husband has to ram her asshole. Cheebye so big, u can drive an MRT train through it.