• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jamie Yeo had a 10 min quickie with her AMDK hubby???

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
NGaZosK.png

http://tinyurI.com/y68ggzkt

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
There is no need to apologise to neighbours if she didn't moan so louding and going YES YES YES for 10mins.

Xisiqomelir

Alfrescian
Loyal
People used to consider their personal sexual lives a private detail.

Now, it's a social media post and like-harvesting mechanism.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are all really humsuplou but talking about humsuplou, if i had not went for my quickies at the massage salons and with my screwmate in the past:laugh: for my sexual therapy sessions, i think i will be the one warded and locked up in IMH. many thanks to the harrassment by the lasup matas. until today, there is no accountability which i am brooding over it, even with evidence of their ill intention and wrong doings, all swept under carpet, very unhappy past and cock up s'pore system. thxs to all bros for letting me out what has been bothering me. i am not afraid to let pple know cos' i am a real man and as long as i don't do it again cos' i am a married man now, even jackie chan has an indecent past and to err is human. :geek:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I had a 10 minute quickie with my wife today when she dropped by my office to deliver lunch to me. The rest of the staff were out eating. I draw the curtains for the windows of my office and we had a great session of passion and ecstasy! Oppies, eat your hearts out!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had a 10 minute quickie with my wife today when she dropped by my office to deliver lunch to me. The rest of the staff were out eating. I draw the curtains for the windows of my office and we had a great session of passion and ecstasy! Oppies, eat your hearts out!
knn, another styrofoam pkt lunch from an rc event which must be leftover from sunday, as rc's normally don't have events on mondays.
hope it's not basi or chow sng to match your wife... :whistling:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i like john tan's sense of humour and not many understand why he is saying such. many here are deprived lot withour sex or partners.:roflmao: