• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jalan Besar GRC's GE campaign at Chinatown

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was at Chinatown this afternoon and saw the big screen. Lily Neo was seen in the big screen so i stopped and wondered what is it about.

Knn..it's nothing but all the praises by the peasants how the RCs and MPs of Jalan Besar GRC has been helping them.

Knn..I thought i was watching the big screen at North Korea !!

My question: who is going to pay for the big screen?

Last edited:

flkyflky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was at Chinatown this afternoon and saw the big screen. Lily Neo was seen in the big screen so i stopped and wondered what is it about.

Knn..it's nothing but all the praises by the peasants how the RCs and MPs of Jalan Besar GRC has been helping them.

Knn..I thought i was watching the big screen at North Korea !!

My question: who is going to pay for the big screen?

In Singapore you can close both eyes and still able to catch fucking bastards of PAP CHEATING.

:oIo::mad::biggrin: