• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Jaime Teo and Daniel Ong are divorced

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
what has become of the sinkie golden pussies? one thing i learn about sinkie women, the prettier and brainier you are, the more unreliable you will turn out to be; definitely not a wifey material. i am glad that i am now settled in OZ with a plain jane and ever so happy.

JT looks quite ordinary. Makeup and photoshop can do a lot.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, Jamie looks more fantastic with photos hop.

How great a woman is on bed depending on how great the men is.

Wrong. How great a woman is on bed depends on how she satisfies her man and how much he had enjoyed her

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
she was fantastic in the bushes too. sorry i didnt hv money to book a decent bed in motels nor any to buy condom back then so u can keep the 3 kids

including ginfreely