• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jail Sentence for National Service?

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can upsize kali png with NS45 vouchers? What do yout think? :eek::rolleyes:

The Straits Times
www.straitstimes.com
Published on Apr 19, 2013

[h=1]Storeman jailed 3 months for hitting foreign student's head with beer bottle[/h]
By Khushwant Singh

Three Myanmar students were having supper at a coffeeshop in Jalan Membina off Tiong Bahru Road at 3am on Nov 22 last year, when storeman Kok Seng Kee came up behind one of them and bashed his head with an empty beer bottle.
Mr Thet Htet Nyan, 20, threw up his hands to cover his bleeding head while his two friends ran away in fear. A passer-by called police and the victim was taken to Singapore General Hospital for treatment of a 4cm-long cut. He was discharged the next day.
Koh, 53, who lives in a flat above the coffeeshop, went home for his passport, and fled to Malaysia that very morning. However, he returned on Jan 4 this year after he found out that the victim was not seriously hurt and had recovered.

On Friday, he pleaded guilty to causing hurt to the Myanmar national and was sentenced to three months in jail. Pleading for a lenient sentence, defence counsel Choo Si Sen said that Koh had been previously assaulted by the trio previously and wanted to exact his revenge although outnumbered. The court allowed the storeman to start serving his jail sentence next Friday as he wanted a week's adjournment to settle schooling matters for his two young children. His bail was increased to $20,000.

Copyright © 2013 Singapore Press Holdings. All rights reserved.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
That's what National Service is for... to train you to attack foreigners who cause you harm.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm, verbal also consider assault; wonder why this Sinkie never report the assault case in the first place to put on record.

Another dumb ass.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Already got kids......signzzzzz.....:(

Must control temper for the sake of kids lah.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Already got kids......signzzzzz.....:(

Must control temper for the sake of kids lah.

Very true. Cannot understood why people who have kids insist on wanting to get into entanglements.
They must be gullible blur fucks.

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
What you just said is pure jiao wei. It's foreigner versus local here. Local guy was assaulted. If locals should tolerate all forms of agitation from foreigners, then we do NS for what? What do you think? :oIo:

Very true. Cannot understood why people who have kids insist on wanting to get into entanglements.
They must be gullible blur fucks.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this sinkee got balls. 1 versus 3 fts. unfortunately, only 1 ft dio puto kan. if all 3 kena puto kan, then will be perfect

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Khun, chok dee!
green-yes-text-smiley-emoticon.gif

this sinkee got balls. 1 versus 3 fts. unfortunately, only 1 ft dio puto kan. if all 3 kena puto kan, then will be perfect

jw5

Loyal
What you just said is pure jiao wei. It's foreigner versus local here. Local guy was assaulted. If locals should tolerate all forms of agitation from foreigners, then we do NS for what? What do you think? :oIo:

1. My post was not meant for this guy who went after the guys who assaulted him.

2. Even for this guy, what he did merely got him into trouble with the law. More cunning was needed from him, it wouldn't have been that difficult to create trouble for 3 "students from Myanmar" without bashing them with a beer bottle and then getting caught.

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's easy for you to say if you're not that guy. Emotions run high in these situations. Anyway, this case should be treated as a civil case just like how all assault cases are handled nowadays. Local retaliates due to provocation from foreigners and he has to flee his country. Something is not right here.

1. My post was not meant for this guy who went after the guys who assaulted him.

2. Even for this guy, what he did merely got him into trouble with the law. More cunning was needed from him, it wouldn't have been that difficult to create trouble for 3 "students from Myanmar" without bashing them with a beer bottle and then getting caught.

jw5

Loyal
It's easy for you to say if you're not that guy. Emotions run high in these situations. Anyway, this case should be treated as a civil case just like how all assault cases are handled nowadays. Local retaliates due to provocation from foreigners and he has to flee his country. Something is not right here.

That's probably true. Knowing my own temper, I may have gone after them too. But then again, I don't have kids to consider.

With the huge influx of foreigners including not so, shall we say, "refined" ones, there are inevitably going to be conflicts between foreigners and locals including incidents of bullying by the foreigners. In addition to voting out the crappy government, we also need to be smarter in handling such cases. Try and give them trouble without getting into trouble ourselves.

In the meantime, we also have cunning and manipulative locals who are part of the elite, but pretend to be for the ordinary folk, bullying and manipulating us too. Life is indeed tough, but we need to get tougher.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyway, i wish mr koh had got away. only pappies prostitute the peasants to foreigners like this. where in the world have a country like sinking land that allow foreign trash to climb on top of sinkees head and shit on sinkees head. not only shit, sinkees also must clean the foreign trash shit and say thank you to pappies and foreign trash.

i say fuck the pappies.

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
When a foreigner shits on your head and you don't retaliate because you have kids to raise, I will worry for you and your future generations.

That's probably true. Knowing my own temper, I may have gone after them too. But then again, I don't have kids to consider.