• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jah Rastafar_I has a pub. Inviting submissions to guess the name.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW….Im loving The Penetrator's effort so far:

CHINA BLACK

Sums up the cunt Jah Pastafarian perfectly….this is the submission to beat, folks. So keep em coming.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chinoiseries / chinois

The mad chinaman

Interracial

The Chinese chauvinist

Chairman Mao

The red book

Shanghai Jah

Chink revolution

Tangshan

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
of course i would call myself chink,if not a chink then what am i?at least i know i am a chink.i dont have to twist and turn my own logic and fool myself into delusional thinking to be something i am not to sleep at night,shitskin.i dont have to pretend to be a chinese supremacist to get rid of the shame and disgust at night.no matter how much i am "racist" against my own race or poke fun of their shortcomings,being a chink is still overall a pretty decent deal.we are a pretty formidable race.

wah good logic there chinese dog. No wonder it suits you to a T.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Special events at Jabba Nite club.

Weds Nite - Abang Melayu Nite

Thurs nite - Ah Nehs Nite

Friday nite - Ah Tiong Nite

Sat nite - Bangla Nite where all Hell breaks Loose..

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jahjah - tell me the location. i steady poon pi pi. tonight i order 12 bottles martell for all bros here. sui bo? btw i dun require open 3 or 4, 1 bottle foc type. on? name please.

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinablack, at pacific plaza, best part is can sit on cushion and oversee scott road.

BTW….Im loving The Penetrator's effort so far:

CHINA BLACK

Sums up the cunt Jah Pastafarian perfectly….this is the submission to beat, folks. So keep em coming.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Special events at Jabba Nite club.

Weds Nite - Abang Melayu Nite

Thurs nite - Ah Nehs Nite

Friday nite - Ah Tiong Nite

Sat nite - Bangla Nite where all Hell breaks Loose..

jw5 shy to post. PMed me to check when is gays' nite and if pub allows albinos entry.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jahjah - tell me the location. i steady poon pi pi. tonight i order 12 bottles martell for all bros here. sui bo? btw i dun require open 3 or 4, 1 bottle foc type. on? name please.

I'm a whisky man....
One 3 lit chivas magnum bottle on you.....
Ah Beng call open big cannon