• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jah Rastafar_I has a pub. Inviting submissions to guess the name.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many Ja chinese emigrated to the US actually same for the blacks too. Also many went to the UK.

samsters' jamaichina wet dream.

image.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wtf are u ranting about? all because you are a chinese dog i am a shit skin?

u are shitskin nigger,drooling all over that kunte kinte african yellow goo fever shit my god,jah rastafar my ass......no self respecting chink would want anything to do with the monkey species.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u are shitskin nigger,drooling all over that kunte kinte african yellow goo fever shit my god,jah rastafar my ass......no self respecting chink would want anything to do with the monkey species.

i concur self respecting "chinks" like you who would call yourself a chink you chinese dog.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Near Mustafa is a good guess. The location is in an environment which a lot of people of a certain skin color and these people over the years become a nuisance to his business. :wink:

wow didn't know scrooballs is such a big pimp. Must invite him to my pub. Business sure increase but i better increase the number of condoms in the condom dispenser in the male bathroom. Probably got to knock down the female bathroom and make it smaller or maybe make scroo wear a dress.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jah_rastafar_I:
wow didn't know scrooballs is such a big pimp. Must invite him to my pub. Business sure increase but i better increase the number of condoms in the condom dispenser in the male bathroom. Probably got to knock down the female bathroom and make it smaller or maybe make scroo wear a dress.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
At Jamban jah's club, the following is certain:

(a) there will be a prominent sign at the entrance which says no dogs and shitskins allowed

(b) lights will be on full blast as jamban is afraid of the dark

(c) there will be a weight room for jamban to show off his muscles to fellow gays and other members of LGBT community

(d) writeups of success stories of china men and historical chinese personalities will adorn the walls of his club. Beverages will be named after famous chinese, eg the Mao cocktail.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i concur self respecting "chinks" like you who would call yourself a chink you chinese dog.

of course i would call myself chink,if not a chink then what am i?at least i know i am a chink.i dont have to twist and turn my own logic and fool myself into delusional thinking to be something i am not to sleep at night,shitskin.i dont have to pretend to be a chinese supremacist to get rid of the shame and disgust at night.no matter how much i am "racist" against my own race or poke fun of their shortcomings,being a chink is still overall a pretty decent deal.we are a pretty formidable race.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
of course i would call myself chink,if not a chink then what am i?at least i know i am a chink.i dont have to twist and turn my own logic and fool myself into delusional thinking to be something i am not to sleep at night,shitskin.i dont have to pretend to be a chinese supremacist to get rid of the shame and disgust at night.no matter how much i am "racist" against my own race or poke fun of their shortcomings,being a chink is still overall a pretty decent deal.we are a pretty formidable race.

Overseas chinks are resourceful, industrious, brutally effective in generating wealth, and at times utterly ruthless as well.

Mainland chinks only know to to engage in deceitful and dishonest biz practices. Their attitude is a fly-by-night attitude. They don't build enterprises that stand the test of time. Their is a model of easy profit and quick gains at the expense of long term credibility.

That is why I completely support and US effort to contain China. China shouldn't not be allowed to export, via its transitory economic strength, its corrupt values to the rest of the world.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
At Jamban jah's club, the following is certain:

(a) there will be a prominent sign at the entrance which says no dogs and shitskins allowed

(b) lights will be on full blast as jamban is afraid of the dark

(c) there will be a weight room for jamban to show off his muscles to fellow gays and other members of LGBT community

(d) writeups of success stories of china men and historical chinese personalities will adorn the walls of his club. Beverages will be named after famous chinese, eg the Mao cocktail.

You missed out on game of the night at the pub - every night:

(e) "Guess the race" game?

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder if Jah Quasimodo has a sign outside his pub and what it might say:

"WE ONLY SELL YELLOW BEER NOT BLACK GUINNESS"