• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jade Seah & Mark Richmond

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey I am not knocking you, just stating my POV as well. Not sure whether the Chow Chow has the depth in Sports. I gather Otelli was a runner, so may be more suitable.

i m just stating my own opinion.....i find them doing quite well so far.....as 4 someone from CNA......how about andrea chow???......saw her on CNA yesterday......wow.....shez just as beautiful as before........

TaurusGuy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jade seah has a lot to learn, she is still very stiff and is just eye candy. In fact, Jamie yeo also another eye candy but presentation skills much better. Gimmie Andrea Fonseka anytime

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In a country lacking real sportsmen and sportswomen, what can we expect of Singapore TV sports commentators?

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
They can't find a better news reporter than a complete noob in Jade?? Plenty of experience, pretty faces in Ch 5 and CNA, no?

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think they gave her a try but after that f*** word she uttered , she can return to the chinese channel and no need to come back:biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no matter what...this pair really suckss at reporting...

Who else? Anyone S'pore TV producers put on the commentator's seat will be equally bad or worse. Like I've said earlier, in a country lacking real sportsmen and sportswomen, what can we expect of Singapore TV sports commentators? Unless, want to spend more money on FT commentators.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Andrea Fonseka also appears to suck as a presenter. In that talent show she did with Michelle Chia and Utt, she was really aweful. Sometimes her appearances were also just as bad, looked like a witch:biggrin: I think her best stint was as #10 briefcase carrier, try to look like leggy eye candy while keeping her mouth shut:p
Jade seah has a lot to learn, she is still very stiff and is just eye candy. In fact, Jamie yeo also another eye candy but presentation skills much better. Gimmie Andrea Fonseka anytime

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Andrea Fonseka also appears to suck as a presenter. In that talent show she did with Michelle Chia and Utt, she was really aweful. Sometimes her appearances were also just as bad, looked like a witch:biggrin: I think her best stint was as #10 briefcase carrier, try to look like leggy eye candy while keeping her mouth shut:p

all these bimbos best for eye candy. when they open their mouth, everything goes wrong. best as you said , keep quiet and smile :smile:

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
there have 2 be a eye candy on the show coz this type of sports show majority r guys watching.......jade seah have been doing quite an ok job so no problem with her......