• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jackie Chan's son likes Big Boobs!!

zikoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jackie Chan's son caught dating a busty woman

Son of Jackie Chan, Jaycee Chan was caught dating "Nerdy Guy Goddess" blog pin up girl Da Yuan, according to QQ as reported by May Daily website.

Da Yuan is not just an ordinary college student who owns a blog account. She is popular in the Taiwanese entertainment realm and proud of her 32 E cup figure that was highlighted in the Daily Lenglui blog.
The 21-year-old was seen bringing food and drinks to the apartment of Jaycee's friend in Taipei where he stayed during his trip in Taiwan recently.

Da Yuan was also seen in the car together with Jaycee to send him off at the Taoyuan airport to return to Hong Kong.
Da Yuan has previously said that her 'Mr Right' should have single eyelids and talent, which the Taiwanese media assumes to be fitting with Jaycee.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/jackie-chans-son-caught-dating-busty-woman-082800581.html

1pqb0hh2e95co7ov9pze.jpg
r8d1l5d9j1ebpgs97v31.jpg

Name: Lin Yingzhen 林盈臻
Nickname: DaYuan
Birthplace: China Taiwan
Birthday: November 14, 1988
Constellation: Scorpio
Height: 160cm
Weight: 48g
Measurements: 32E, 25,33
Education: Fu Jen Catholic University, Faculty of Law
Has a proud figure 32E, sweet smile, DaYuan is a popular subject for discussion on the BBS website, and she has become the goddess of Taiwan’s house boys.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Nice set of boobies. She will be a good fight for Yao Yao, Guo Shu Yao, the other Taiwanese booby queen :biggrin:

Can't seem to find this sort of girls with such ample assets in Singapore anymore. Just what's wrong with the water we are drinking :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Nice set of boobies. She will be a good fight for Yao Yao, Guo Shu Yao, the other Taiwanese booby queen :biggrin:

Can't seem to find this sort of girls with such ample assets in Singapore anymore. Just what's wrong with the water we are drinking :biggrin:

Walao eh, I can't stand that Guo Shu Yao.
Damn irritating, can't sing, can't act, can't dance, can't host.
Apparently, she is also difficult to deal with.

I prefer the other Yao Yao, the one who always wants to cry. Her sister Apple is a chiobu. :o

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can't think of any actor more ugly than Jackie Chan's son..................

can't think of anyone with worse acting too.......................

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2ImZTwYwCug" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
big butt and boobs...

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Walao eh, I can't stand that Guo Shu Yao.
Damn irritating, can't sing, can't act, can't dance, can't host.
Apparently, she is also difficult to deal with.

No problem as long as she is willing to bend down, put half balls, anything else does not matter to all the tikos. You are right brother. I heard her latest song on 93.3 and I almost fainted. It's like singing nursery rhyme to a bunch of kids.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can't think of any actor more ugly than Jackie Chan's son..................

can't think of anyone with worse acting too.......................

He inherited none of his dad's talents.........except only the teeko-ness.......and an ugly SOB to boot, how come din inherited any of his mum's good genes?
His owe his fame to his dad, once the old man goes he will be the most eligible bachelor

jw5

Loyal
No problem as long as she is willing to bend down, put half balls, anything else does not matter to all the tikos. You are right brother. I heard her latest song on 93.3 and I almost fainted. It's like singing nursery rhyme to a bunch of kids.

Frankly, I don't even like Guo Shu Yao's face or boobs. I like absolutely nothing about her........................