• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jack Neo versus Foyce Le Xuan: Who is LYING?

Jack Neo versus Foyce Le Xuan: Who is LYING?

• Jack Neo

Votes: 42 72.4%
  • Foyce Le Xuan

Votes: 16 27.6%

• Total voters

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Jack Neo to Foyce - "Show me the proof"

I'd support Jack Neo in this challenge to show proof. In fact, he should sue for defamation.

bro ramseth, i always respect you. but are you from CHC? jackass neo is really having a lot of flings. those who got a lot of contacts outside will know. he last time also chiong health centre, so not surprise what that ah gua said! lol! jackass neo is quite open and houlian about his flings. lexuan and the french gal encounter are real. so he better keep his big mouth shut. if he start suing, he may end up like durai!

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal

Third, Jack must leave SPH alone. Let SPH say what they want.

I don't think his intent is to sue the 2 ladies who have come forward.

If he starts a defamation case, it is likely to be against the reporter who wrote the piece on his 11 women. This is causing the most damage to his reputation. He is probablly counting on the fact that the reporter cannot get the majority of women in the case to substantiate the story. Learning from the TT Durai case, he would probably not sue SPH. Instead he would probably just sue the reporter. The idea of course is to intimidate all reporters so that they self-censor and stop reporting on him. I wouldn't be surprised if the sudden lull in reporting on him is because the lawyer letters have already been sent out.

It would be very sad if this is allowed to succeed. For rich and powerful people who do wrong, this would become the textbook answer of how to get off and silence those who would speak up.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can't sue the reporter without also suing SPH. That's what editors are for, they approve what goes to print and are responsible for outcome. SPH is the right entity to sue but if that is proving too formidable, then back off. The reporter is protected by SPH since SPH had published the story. What he wrote is as if SPH wrote. Except in the op-ed columns.

If he starts a defamation case, it is likely to be against the reporter who wrote the piece on his 11 women. This is causing the most damage to his reputation. He is probablly counting on the fact that the reporter cannot get the majority of women in the case to substantiate the story. Learning from the TT Durai case, he would probably not sue SPH. Instead he would probably just sue the reporter. The idea of course is to intimidate all reporters so that they self-censor and stop reporting on him.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bro ramseth, i always respect you. but are you from CHC? jackass neo is really having a lot of flings. those who got a lot of contacts outside will know. he last time also chiong health centre, so not surprise what that ah gua said! lol! jackass neo is quite open and houlian about his flings. lexuan and the french gal encounter are real. so he better keep his big mouth shut. if he start suing, he may end up like durai!
I agree Jackass should sue, then we will know who's telling the truth. But i guarantee Jackass wont do it, lol :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can't sue the reporter without also suing SPH. That's what editors are for, they approve what goes to print and are responsible for outcome. SPH is the right entity to sue but if that is proving too formidable, then back off. The reporter is protected by SPH since SPH had published the story. What he wrote is as if SPH wrote. Except in the op-ed columns.

Thanks for the legal clarfication. One part I don't understand. If he files a suit without naming SPH, how does SPH "insert" their name into the suit?

Assuming what you wrote is correct, I think he would try his very best to find a way around this. He would be mad to name SPH in the suit.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

No, the SPH doesnt even have to try inserting in. Yr lawyers will probably tell you to take it back and refile or it wont go further.

Thanks for the legal clarfication. One part I don't understand. If he files a suit without naming SPH, how does SPH "insert" their name into the suit?

Assuming what you wrote is correct, I think he would try his very best to find a way around this. He would be mad to name SPH in the suit.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

The jackass got many more victims and his sexual preferences hasn't been made known. He not stupid to have all the dirt out in public. His best bet was to show remorse and even that he couldn't do. He is trying to gain sympapthy and that seems his only way to ride out the storm.

The last three great scandals to hit SG involved PAPies -

TT DUrai had MPs singing his tune and even the PM and SM wives backed him up.

The fake monk also had a PAPy involved in his circle of deceit.

And now the jackass is closely linked to Georgie Boy, the one with the fake smile.

It is important to note that two of the cases involved charities and the other an entertainment personality. What more of the friends of other PAPies in other areas of business where it is even more cutthroat?

Is it any wonder why the PAPies should be voted out. They are scums living a lie and emboldening themseles and their friends to commit crimes against society.

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal

jackass, dun force ppl to showhand......

when they do, and u r proven to be a bloody liar, u r totally ruined.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Foyve has decided to make a police report. She reportedly has those SMS Jack sent her.

http://www.temasekreview.com/2010/0...port-against-jack-neo-for-sexual-harrassment/

Her New Paper interview has a strange quote which suggested that she may have given in. It is uncertain if it was consensnual or under duress.

This is great news! The 154th has been silent on the issue of sexual harassment to protect their PAPy friend.

I hope she makes backup copies of those SMS. The police will have to confiscate the jackass' computer and mobile phones to dig out details. And we can then have a real wayang and see a PAPpy scum operates.

Those that threatened her to lay off Jack have only made things worse. Not only sexual harassment but not threats to inflict grievous hurt is also on teh table.

PLease do not stop hitting on the jackass. We have to work harder on this front and other fronts as well. The jackass is a great opportunity to whack the PApies and their friends.

3 great recent scandals involved teh friends of PAPies. TT Durai, the fake monk and now the Jackass.

This is great fodder to put onto the streets for people to understand what type of people we have that set up policies for us.

Vote the PApies our of office.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Foyve has decided to make a police report. She reportedly has those SMS Jack sent her.

http://www.temasekreview.com/2010/0...port-against-jack-neo-for-sexual-harrassment/

Her New Paper interview has a strange quote which suggested that she may have given in. It is uncertain if it was consensnual or under duress.

Agree, saw the New Paper quote too.
Words to the effect....

When asked why she was so agitated that Jack had not apologise to her & in interviews with Chinese press, Foyce had called JN a 'devil', the reporter ventured : did you ever went to bed with Jackass?

Her reply: I don't want to talk more - otherwise it will ring a bigger siren!

Hmmmmmm.... this is getting interesting ....

BTW In the sammyboy sex site, some bros have made claims that at St James Power Stn & other nite spots, this Foyce also cheong & has been wild trysts RAW with sammyboy bros ... but in the nature of such sites & posts, of course these claims are unwarranted & can only titillate ...

angie ll

Alfrescian
Loyal

His taste is horrible.. oh man... i would rather you not have affair so that you can maintain your male dignity.

If you want to have affair, pls choose a better looking one. at least got caught still feel proud and is agreeable why you are subject to temptation.

mr. bigtalk... can show us a pix of your wife or girlfriend?

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I agree Jackass should sue, then we will know who's telling the truth. But i guarantee Jackass wont do it, lol :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You beat me to this LOL !

He won't sue but since jack & foyce belong to the same church & foyce's pastor's boss is jack's pester KONG, she is sure to receive 'caring' advice .... in fact she has said her pastor advised her to 'stop talking to press' ha ha ha
CHC harvesting all kinds of publicity from citycare haiti to suntec investor & now church of affairs settlement ..... :cool:

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal

Her reply: I don't want to talk more - otherwise it will ring a bigger siren!

If the sex was not consensual, it could be that he molested her or even raped her (eg went to hotel, changed her mind but he came on anyway). We won't know until she gives more details.

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jerk to Force - "Show me the proof"

Otherwise, I will make you lay across my thighs and give your bare buttocks a hundred strokes.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If the sex was not consensual, it could be that he molested her or even raped her (eg went to hotel, changed her mind but he came on anyway). We won't know until she gives more details.

I think if rape Foyce looks like the type who will right away go police .... extrapolating from her street smart ways, very likely she gave him a HJ against her will or kenna groped ..... would be an GREAT SCANDAL if she can, like the way she has kept her expired sim card with the incriminating SMSes, suddenly produce a 'stained dress' ala Lewinsky's infamous blue GAP dress :biggrin: !

Then, it will be conclusive & End of Story !

balajii

Alfrescian
Loyal

i agree with the SIM card part.

that foyce girl kept that SIM part for a fucking 6 years. she is keeping a bargaining chip for future use against that JN.

she is no blurr fuck although JN is the biggest asshole in this incident. JN deserves all the shit he is getting now.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now that Foyce Le has dropped such a hint, I'm beginning to suspect that there is more to it than it meets the eye. This is why JN is so worried that he had to call GY and KH.

There is every possibility that when it becomes full blown, JN may face criminal prosecution. JN is not really worried about the wife or family. If Wendy had not come out with the news, JN would not have said anything. As is stands, JN slept with her 2 nights before the news broke.

It's really criminal prosecution that worries him.