• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jack Neo stuff - [merged]

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: WTF is Jack Neo apologising to me??

C'mon guys, give him a break! I can't believe the whole of Sinkiepore is in a feeding frenzy over him. None of all yr goddamned business who he screwed. Onlty his wife and family need to be involved. The whole Press/TV apology was a mistake. The motherfucker who suggested it to him ought to be shot. Seems like the fad - Edison Chen, Tiger, ..all needless.

mustspeakup

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Jack Neo is Like My Baby

In my opinion, if she forgives him for one woman, she's very dignified and sensible.
If she forgives him for 10 women, she's a disgrace.

are you a woman speaking for women?

or a man speaking for women? :biggrin:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Jack Neo’s Mistress Wendy Chong Reveals Her Story and Expose Details about Their

13_3837.jpg
24351.jpg
90274Jack%20Neo.jpg

Last edited:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wendy Chong now you happy that people's family in trouble

Wendy Chong now you happy that people's family in deep trouble .

This Wendy Chong like Annabel Chong .

All the Chongs are Deranged women ...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QN9QqTh9hhw&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QN9QqTh9hhw&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

annabelchong.jpg
731240.jpg
250px-Annabel_Chong_00010823.jpg

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Dun ya feel like whacking Jack Neo?

No i don't feel like whacking Jack Neo, and what people do with their dick is their own business unless they are going to rape yr tight ass with it.

buddhaboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: In parts of middleeast Wendy Chong and Foyce will be stone to death

Wrong.. NOTHING will happened to Jack. He can claim that she seduced him, to advoid the whip, or LL take her as a wife.

he could go and rape little girls all he wants. Under Islamic law, rape can only be proven if the rapist confesses or if there are four male witnesses. Women who allege rape, without the benefit of the act having been witnessed by four men who subsequently develop a conscience, are actually confessing to having sex. If they or the accused happens to be married, then it is considered to be adultery.

DrPanacea

Alfrescian
Loyal
Enough is enough. No more talk on Jack Neo please.

This site has been clogged with this news of Jack so much so that other more important issues of the day gets buried or diluted.
So please cease posting anymore stories on Jack.

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Enough is enough. No more talk on Jack Neo please.

For nother better to do they continue talking about something, thats not at all important, and pretend to be well informed.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Enough is enough. No more talk on Jack Neo please.

Relax at least for once in a long while those pappies supporter can take a breather from trying to suck up to their bosses..