• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jack Neo stuff - [merged]

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Jack Neo is Like My Baby

20090521_zt_dennis_AM.jpg
ST_15283349.jpg

What Striking resemblance .

mustspeakup

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF is Jack Neo apologising to me??

yeah lor, why he apologized to me? he's not even my husband nor my father...why should we even cared that he pokes around?

unless he pokes your wives or girlfriends, then you must demand apologies from him!! if not WTF are there so many busybodies around?

he is even not a pastor, even if he is, he should be apologizing to God, not me....for i am not worthy of his apologies!!

but then hor, i am still waiting for Ho Ching's/Dhanabalan/Lau Lee apologies to the nation regarding the taxpayers losses in Temasek Holdings and GICs...

still haven't hear from them yet......so disappointing....

singaporeans kaypoh for the wrong reasons!! :biggrin:

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: WTF is Jack Neo apologising to me??

Yup. Apologise to wife and family and those he fuck is enough.
Acting good guy, na be said soorry to all people what the fuck.

mustspeakup

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun ya feel like whacking Jack Neo?

Mar 11, 2010
Jack's like my baby: wife
Film-maker Jack Neo's wife says she does not care if more women come forward with claims that her scandal-ridden husband has hit on them. --ST PHOTO: DENISE TAN
ST_15283349.jpg

FILM-MAKER Jack Neo's wife says she does not care if more women come forward with claims that her scandal-ridden husband has hit on them.

In her first interview since he admitted last Friday to having a two-year affair with actress-model Wendy Chong, 22, Madam Irene Kng told Lianhe Wanbao: 'Whatever they want to say, let them say it. We can't stop them and we won't stop them.'

She was speaking to the newspaper on Tuesday night, after a second woman, actress-host Foyce Le Xuan, 25, said he wooed her when she signed with his production company, J Team, in 2004.

A third woman, French student Maelle Meurzec, 21, has since gone public about rejecting his romantic overtures when she was a 16-year-old extra in his 2005 film, I Do, I Do.

Asked if it pained her to read more women's accounts of her husband's infidelity, Madam Kng said: 'I don't read it. But friends read and tell me about the latest developments.

'I really don't care about what they say.'

Read the full story in Thursday's edition of The Straits Times, Life!.

ruffles

Alfrescian
Loyal

JN should apologise to all the young girls that he used his position to hit on them!

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

Full of crap this JN and wife. Media artistes all low class behaviour and full of SH!T. Cultural medallion recipient??? go round culturing young girls. remember him talking crap about morality a few years ago and behaving very arrogant like some big time director . can't even hold a candle to China directors like Zhang yimou. why no apology to all the young girls he harassed/bed.
Baby my foot!!!! full of mushysh!t tryiong to appear innocent.
Real babies are innocent and this JN is full of lust and crap intentions. That's why I never watch his local ah beng movies. Ths only common thing he has with babies are both like nipples and breasts(for different reasons)!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

mustspeakup

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wife behaves like a mother, no wonder husband looks for young girl who can behave like lover.

many 'men' still behaved like children even after NS....

so she must become maternal loh...simple lah...you don't need a rocket scientist to understand...

and it doesn't mean if he screws around he doesn't love his wife...:biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yeah lor, why he apologized to me? he's not even my husband nor my father...why should we even cared that he pokes around? ...
ya, man! ... y, huh? ...

u shud demand n apology fr him 4 apologising 2 u unnecessarily ... his apology 2 u has caused so much public embarassment 2 u ... everywhere u go now, ppl asking u y he apologised 2 u ... :mad:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Dun ya feel like whacking Jack Neo?

Quote:{Asked if it pained her to read more women's accounts of her husband's infidelity, Madam Kng said: 'I don't read it. But friends read and tell me about the latest developments.

'I really don't care about what they say.'}

As if she didn't care! The whole nation clearly saw her sobbing uncontrollably & fainting at her hubby's press conference fiasco. Obviously she's in denial mode.:rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal

He wants you to go and watch his films. That's why.

jw5

Loyal

In my opinion, if she forgives him for one woman, she's very dignified and sensible.
If she forgives him for 10 women, she's a disgrace.