• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

jack neo, 50, fucking a 22 year old model behind his 46 years old wife

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow lau.

that longkang is use marker to draw one lah. see properly leh.

dunbluffme:biggrin:

Wah sure or not use marker . So unscrupulous huh !.

Industry so competitive as that !

IN-SG-neoCCHWB.jpg

Last edited:

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
foyce said from ravor tv she recieve bad remark from the face book people, aiya pig also know those are from the knn CHC asshole:oIo:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
People who want to join the media acting industry have to eat more salt. Life is like that. Get Real. You eat some , others eat you..Can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Can always work in Salvation Army, Red Cross, MacDonalds', kindergartens...nobody asks you to be an actress..duh..

balajii

Alfrescian
Loyal
People who want to join the media acting industry have to eat more salt. Life is like that. Get Real. You eat some , others eat you..Can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Can always work in Salvation Army, Red Cross, MacDonalds', kindergartens...nobody asks you to be an actress..duh..

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?t=53796

u damn funny leh.

on one thread u ask ppl to give JN a break. now u saying can't stand heat then dun join entertainment industry.

so if JN wanna be part of entertainment industry, then he should be prepare to be in the limelight lah.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, I am still consistent. I was referring not to JN but to the so-called victims. They can't take harassment then stay out of the acting business. Otherwise, act - yes, act like you enjoy it lah.

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?t=53796

u damn funny leh.

on one thread u ask ppl to give JN a break. now u saying can't stand heat then dun join entertainment industry.

so if JN wanna be part of entertainment industry, then he should be prepare to be in the limelight lah.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, I am still consistent. I was referring not to JN but to the so-called victims. They can't take harassment then stay out of the acting business. Otherwise, act - yes, act like you enjoy it lah.

What you are saying is that sexual harassment is OK. In insurance, property and in fact any type of business there is money to be exchanged, are you saying that all women and even men should expect sexual harassment because they have to work with others in power and who may exercise financial rewards in exchange for sexual favours?

You sick or what?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go watch Disclosure (starring Michael Douglas and Demi Moore). Sexual harrassment can go both ways. The question is, who's in position of power. In Jack Neo case, it's clear cut. In most cases of reverse sexual harrassment, men don't complain. Just f*ck her and get on with it. However, most of Jack Neo cases are years ago. It's very hard to establish sexual harrassment retrospectively even without statute of limitation.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
What you are saying is that sexual harassment is OK. In insurance, property and in fact any type of business there is money to be exchanged, are you saying that all women and even men should expect sexual harassment because they have to work with others in power and who may exercise financial rewards in exchange for sexual favours?

You sick or what?

Oh dear Kingrant going to do an ELEPHANTO on us liao. Changing and shifting form....

Is he next to kana my wrath?

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't quarrel, wait someone faint..:biggrin:

introduce one hot girl here.

Meet Kanny Theng, whose recent image overhaul made the headlines in Chinese newspaper Lianhe Wanbao – for the wrong reasons.
Focusing on her ample D-cup assets, the article pointed out that the 24-year-old used to be a regular cover girl for local lad mags.
Kanny, a mass communications graduate from the University of Sydney, said she “wasn’t too upset” by Lianhe Wanbao’s report.

FROM se-xy bikini babe to squeaky-clean children’s TV show host.

What’s more, when the voluptuous Kanny was signed under Jeffrey Chung Models in 2005 (she was known as Denise Theng then), she was part of the agency’s “D-Cup Team” which appeared on televised variety shows in Taiwan.
On several occasions, the Taiwanese media even praised the trio for giving F4-Girl, the equally bosomy local pop group, a run for its money.
She left Jeffrey Chung Models in 2006 and took on assignments as a freelance model after that.
All of which is a stark contrast to Kanny’s current girl-next-door persona.

Indeed, when The New Paper caught up with her for an interview, she was all covered up in a smart-casual black jacket and three-quarter pants.
So she has moved on from her skin-baring days. But does Kanny feel that her scantily-attired past doesn’t gel with her present wholesome, innocent, tween-friendly appearance?
Not at all. “There is no conflict,” she said. “I was once a model, but that doesn’t mean I can’t try my hand at other things.”

Kanny – who has appeared in bit parts in Chinese drama serials like Perfect Cut, Nanny Daddy and Priceless Wonder – is confident that the public will accept her for who she is.
In December, she inked a contract with local artiste management company WaWa Artistes Network, which has plans for her to break into the local Chinese children’s TV scene.
The programme, in its planning stage, is yet to be titled. She is confident of executing her upcoming role with aplomb, as she is “pretty good with kids”.
“Many viewers and fans have sent me words of encouragement online,” said Kanny. “I remember one who wrote, ‘Having played Tripitaka (a character in the classic Journey To The West) once does not mean you have to keep playing it forever.’
“That was nice, it really resonates with me.”
She added that “many aunties and little kids” have also recognised her on the street, not because of her modelling experience but from her supporting roles on TV.
“I don’t think (they) read men’s magazines, so they don’t really know me from the photoshoots I’ve done,” she said. “It’s a different target audience I’m reaching out to now.”

Kanny Theng - D Cup
Kanny-Theng-20100312032235.jpg

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to be serious abt sexual harassment, act when it happens, not after xxx years. I am just saying expect it in any office, in any industry, esp where success is often associated with youth and beauty and sex. I am also saying it is hard to prove, and if you still want to pursue it, beware of reprisals. To me, in everything there's a thing called negotiation. Even in marriage - not nec involving money, but role expectations for example. So tell all yr SYTs what yr uncle here has told you. You'll be smatrter for it, and they'll thank you.

You sick or what?

Owen69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jack really is sibei unique taste - now even got a TRANNY come out!!!

20100312_MKWOO_JackTransvestite_img_main.jpg

赖美琪说梁智强挑她为他按摩

梁智强当时不知她是变性人
·梁智强花$50对她上下其手
·更多内容,看12.03.2010《新明日报》。
本地著名变性艺人赖美琪大爆,梁导曾全身赤裸,接受她的按摩“特别服务”。
曾当过台湾导演杨凡电影《三画二郎情》的女主角的赖美琪表示,自己在1987年动了变性手术,休息了一年后,就到乌节路的一间按摩院当按摩女郎。
她坦言,除了按摩外,她和其他女同事都提供其他服务,而多数来光顾的男顾客,醉翁之意也不在酒。
她声称,接待梁智强是在1988年尾,当时梁智强已是按摩院常客,一个星期光顾两三次。和梁智强一起来的,还有一名前女艺人的丈夫。
全文,看12.03.2010《新明日报》。
延伸阅读:梁智强部落格

http://showbiz.omy.sg/Showbiz/E-News/Story/OMYStory201003121531-135211.html