• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

jack neo, 50, fucking a 22 year old model behind his 46 years old wife

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i already lost count. this is number what?

jack-neo.jpg

Jack Neo : no more.. no more...

Jack Neo Scandal
1. Wendy Chong – 22 year old model. Appeared in couple of Jack Neo’s movies. The first to spill the bean on his affair.
2. Foyce Le Xuan – 25 year old singer-actress who rejected Jack Neo’s advances. Was part of Jack Neo’s J Team, before quitting over Jack Neo’s sexual harassment.

images

3. Maelle Meurzec – 21 years old Singaporean citizen of French descent. The student was then 16 years old who appeared in Jack Neo’s “I Do I Do” when he hit on her. Jack was threatened with a police report before he finally stopped his aggressive advances.
4. Hotel staff – In her 30’s, married with one daughter. Not a Singaporean. She met Jack Neo in KL and have said moved to Singapore for Jack.
5. Former participant – Was in artiste classes held by J Team, in her 20’s.
6. Former participant – Another one who was in artiste classes held by J Team, in her 20’s. Has appeared in Jack Neo’s movies such as “Money No Enough 2″ and “Being Human”
7. Former participant – Again another one who was in artiste classes held by J Team, 26 years old. Previously she appeared in “Just Follow Law” and “Being Human”, and Jack’s variety shows.
8. Former participant – Yet another one who was in artiste classes held by J Team, 20 years old. Said to be did not refuse Jack Neo’s advances towards her.
9.Former popular singer – In her 30’s. Previously has roles in Jack Neo’s previous movie. Retired from the entertainment scene.
10. Screenwriter – In her 40’s married with a child, who has worked with Jack before in his previous movies.
11.. Former actress – 25 years old. Has appeared in most of Jack Neo’s variety shows.
12. Former Staff – In her 40’s. Known as “Miss X” and was fired via request of Jack’s wife Irene Kng

http://www.sha.tc/singapore/jack-neo

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
搞笑行踪 非常八卦 绝对娱乐

Scenario: Jack Neo goes to see a lawyer to change his name.

Jack: Lawyer, lawyer, I'm in deep shit. Need to hide and change my name.

Lawyer: Sure, can do a deed poll.

Jack: I'm at wits end now. Can't think. Can you suggest a new name for me?

Lawyer: Sure, why not Jerk Neo Chee Hong?

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Know this is in another thread but thought it would be useful to archive it here. Jack apparrently tried to bed a 16 year old girl.

Given his long history of cheonging, there is a a high chance that he must have succeeded with girls 16 or younger.

---
You're a jerk, Jack

A young French student is the latest to claim that film-maker Jack Neo hit on her. --PHOTO: WANBAO

A YOUNG French student is the latest to claim that film-maker Jack Neo hit on her - when she was only 16 more than five years ago.

Maelle Meurzec, now 21, told The New Paper in an interview at her Upper East Coast road home on Tuesday night, that the 50-year-old movie director hit on her while she was acting in his movie I Do I Do in Nov 2004.

From what she thought was a 'friendly' wrap around her shoulders on the first day they met, she claimed that Neo continued to make more aggressive advances on her even after the filming had ended, including sending her 30 SMSes, and repeated attempts to take her out to dinner at hotels.

The pretty Singaporean citizen of French descent, then a model with MC Models, did not mince her words in the TNP interview, calling Neo 'a bit of a creep', 'a sleazebag' and 'a jerk'.

The final straw came on Christmas Day 2004 when Neo sent her an SMS, saying that he wished they could be together. Upset, Maelle told her mother, Ms Agnes Meurzec, 51, about it. The family also decided to make a police report if Neo continue to harass the girl.

Neo stopped messaging her and they never met again. Neo's daughter, the eldest of his four children, is two years younger than Maelle.

At least 10 more women are reported to have been linked to Neo since his affair with 22-year-old Wendy Chong first broke last weekend when the freelance model showed up at his Pasir Ris semi-detached house last Friday, demanding to see his wife, Madam Irene Kng, 46.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Know this is in another thread but thought it would be useful to archive it here. Jack apparrently tried to bed a 16 year old girl.

Given his long history of cheonging, there is a a high chance that he must have succeeded with girls 16 or younger.

---
You're a jerk, Jack

A young French student is the latest to claim that film-maker Jack Neo hit on her. --PHOTO: WANBAO

A YOUNG French student is the latest to claim that film-maker Jack Neo hit on her - when she was only 16 more than five years ago.

Maelle Meurzec, now 21, told The New Paper in an interview at her Upper East Coast road home on Tuesday night, that the 50-year-old movie director hit on her while she was acting in his movie I Do I Do in Nov 2004.

From what she thought was a 'friendly' wrap around her shoulders on the first day they met, she claimed that Neo continued to make more aggressive advances on her even after the filming had ended, including sending her 30 SMSes, and repeated attempts to take her out to dinner at hotels.

The pretty Singaporean citizen of French descent, then a model with MC Models, did not mince her words in the TNP interview, calling Neo 'a bit of a creep', 'a sleazebag' and 'a jerk'.

The final straw came on Christmas Day 2004 when Neo sent her an SMS, saying that he wished they could be together. Upset, Maelle told her mother, Ms Agnes Meurzec, 51, about it. The family also decided to make a police report if Neo continue to harass the girl.

Neo stopped messaging her and they never met again. Neo's daughter, the eldest of his four children, is two years younger than Maelle.

At least 10 more women are reported to have been linked to Neo since his affair with 22-year-old Wendy Chong first broke last weekend when the freelance model showed up at his Pasir Ris semi-detached house last Friday, demanding to see his wife, Madam Irene Kng, 46.

official%20sponsor%20of%20movie%20pic.jpg

"DoDo is proud to be the official sponsor of Jack Neo's latest Chinese New Year movie, I Do I Do, starring Sharon Au and Adrian Pang. Scheduled to hit the theatres on 8 February 2005, I Do I Do approaches true love in a comical and heartwarming way by
putting two totally mismatched persons together in this story.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
413423699_371f79ec2a_o.jpg

Hello Christina, Jack Neo got SMSes you or not? :biggrin:
Jack: I never hor..I never hor..

yespei-fen.jpg

Lin Pei Fen, Christina 林佩芬
Y.E.S. 93.3FM​

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
jack-neo.jpg

Jack Neo : no more.. no more...

Jack Neo Scandal
1. Wendy Chong – 22 year old model. Appeared in couple of Jack Neo’s movies. The first to spill the bean on his affair.
2. Foyce Le Xuan – 25 year old singer-actress who rejected Jack Neo’s advances. Was part of Jack Neo’s J Team, before quitting over Jack Neo’s sexual harassment.

images

3. Maelle Meurzec – 21 years old Singaporean citizen of French descent. The student was then 16 years old who appeared in Jack Neo’s “I Do I Do” when he hit on her. Jack was threatened with a police report before he finally stopped his aggressive advances.
4. Hotel staff – In her 30’s, married with one daughter. Not a Singaporean. She met Jack Neo in KL and have said moved to Singapore for Jack.
5. Former participant – Was in artiste classes held by J Team, in her 20’s.
6. Former participant – Another one who was in artiste classes held by J Team, in her 20’s. Has appeared in Jack Neo’s movies such as “Money No Enough 2″ and “Being Human”
7. Former participant – Again another one who was in artiste classes held by J Team, 26 years old. Previously she appeared in “Just Follow Law” and “Being Human”, and Jack’s variety shows.
8. Former participant – Yet another one who was in artiste classes held by J Team, 20 years old. Said to be did not refuse Jack Neo’s advances towards her.
9.Former popular singer – In her 30’s. Previously has roles in Jack Neo’s previous movie. Retired from the entertainment scene.
10. Screenwriter – In her 40’s married with a child, who has worked with Jack before in his previous movies.
11.. Former actress – 25 years old. Has appeared in most of Jack Neo’s variety shows.
12. Former Staff – In her 40’s. Known as “Miss X” and was fired via request of Jack’s wife Irene Kng

http://www.sha.tc/singapore/jack-neo

Gentle Request. For PUBLIC INTEREST, please post Miss # next to pictures so that those reading will know who Miss # might be. If not 100% sure, please indicate suspect.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think they should include girls that he hasn't "bed". Doesn't seem to be fair, you might as well include every girl he has every spoken to.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think they should include girls that he hasn't "bed". Doesn't seem to be fair, you might as well include every girl he has every spoken to.

It serves at least 2 purposes in statistical analysis:

1. It measures the degree of his wanton libido.

2. It measures his success ratio.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal

No worries. After all of it comes out, I will sumarise it in a nice statistical table.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like this time, Ah Jack really Sorry No Enough. Jump Yellow river also cannot wash clean. Commit suicide also cannot remove the stain. :smile:

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pt_yhming10030904.gif

The No.3 ?

2004 Movie 'I Do I Do' - Main Actress - Sharon Au
V10506.jpg

She left entertainment scene here and further her study in Japan 2005.
Sharon Au got kena or not?