• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jacinda Arden is killing it like a pro!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lifting children out of poverty.

Creating new jobs for the 221,000 people set of enter the workforce

Securing NZ's recovery.

Damn it, I would gladly exchanging my PM for her.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I can guarantee you that in 3 years time the poverty figures will be exactly the same if not worse.

Every single government that I've known since I got here more than 2 decades ago has been pledging to eliminate child poverty. None of the extra money has never made a scrap of difference because not a singe extra $$$ given to these loser mothers ends up being spent on the welfare of their children.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
33k is peanuts. PAP has lifted more foreigners out of poverty than such meagre attempts. :rolleyes:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think NZ people do not mind poverty so long as they can enjoy fresh air and clean environment and enjoy the nature

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Lifting children out of poverty.

Creating new jobs for the 221,000 people set of enter the workforce

Securing NZ's recovery.

Damn it, I would gladly exchanging my PM for her.

Precisely how I feel. The kiwis don't know how fortunate they are. They have a capable and humble leader, and she's a chiobu too.:thumbsup:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So... 'Securing Our Recovery' is not too different from 'Securing Our Future Together'. :biggrin:

pap-manifesto-2011-pdf.jpg

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Allowing a FOREIGNER to buy a gun. Joined a party that allowed sales of guns to foreigners. Selling guns that are way escessive for that tiny country. Nothing cleans blood off their hands