• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jacelyn Tay getting married

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
she found her permanent fuckbuddy :wink:

20091129_chenxi_xiuzhen_img_main.jpg

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
you eye sight is out of you axis, my dog (Jacelyn) is better looking than her, anyway, she lucky to have at least ah tiong to fondling her, I foretoken ah tiong will dump her like sewer in less than 7 years, for those do not believe me can start your countdown now. ah tiong got no compassion, moral concept is also not in ah tiong blood.
I've always felt her face was rather flat. But she is impeccably well-groomed.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Had to google Jacelyn Tay to find out why she's so famous :smile:

Found out that she'e just another ex-media corp star. I read that she's from NUS and that she's written some books. So must give her some credit lah that she's not just another SPG :biggrin:

She's already in her 30's & her biological clock is running out.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was nearly a bankrupt last time.[EH

She's an actress turned businesswomen but was declare a bankrupt for two year whwn her indonesian investments failed. Some how she manage to get descharged after two years and is now a millionaire in her own healthcare business. Well all woman has their assets, just hve to deal it right. Anyway all the best to her.:p

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was nearly a bankrupt last time.[EH

She's an actress turned businesswomen but was declare a bankrupt for two year whwn her indonesian investments failed. Some how she manage to get descharged after two years and is now a millionaire in her own healthcare business. Well all woman has their assets, just hve to deal it right. Anyway all the best to her.:p

What Indonesian Investments, she owed her stock broker money, to the tune of nearly 300,000 Singapore dollars. The rest...you figure out, how she got the money repaid...

Right!, she surely have assets....:biggrin: