• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ivebert's real identity

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Maybe his gf thought he is Mr Nice Guy. But in reality, he is some fucking sick bastard who log into the forum to spew vulgarities like a crazy dog. Can u imagine knowing someone like Ivebert? Act normal in day to day life, but when he goes home, become this crazy dog?!

he got split personality ? :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another one bite the dust.

Make me wonder if Krafty is next. I wonder how he will look like?

Krafty's name and picture has been posted here before.

He was long ago on the same ranks as ramseth, char_azn to name a few that have had their identities revealed here.

Ppl like uncleyap, gms are on a totally different lvl since they want ppl to know whom they really are.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good job Cooleo

If anyone can find me his employer details or home address, I will do the rest. This prick needs a lesson on manners. Will give him 24 hrs to apologise for the abuse and slander.

Wow what are you going to do to him?

You going to assassinate him?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro..brother cooleo is too gan cheong ...he should diam diam sit down and think how to exposed him more..maybe hes too excited that he could find ivebert facebook and he couldnt control himself to post on sammyboy :wink:...

ps: good things must wait ..

Aiyo serve u guys main course liao, still complain I forgot to serve dessert. Lol

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What keyword did you use? Did you search single or multiple content.
QUOTE]

I just use the empty search box at the top right corner of the site, when i key something, it just throw to me all threads that not related to what i key in.

In the past, i swear the other search was better, it give me the threads that was latest at the top first. It is easier for me to look for threads.

hey you are right, the sinlge content work ok.

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is a premium member of Linkedin? Can view Ivebert aka Allen Chen's full profile? :biggrin:

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/allen-chen/8/774/17a

9375491262.png

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only a few hours to go, i wonder if he can make the deadline to say sorry?
Hey i thought you are going to wait for deadline before telling us more?

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only a few hours to go, i wonder if he can make the deadline to say sorry?
Hey i thought you are going to wait for deadline before telling us more?

If he does not apologize by 12 noon, then I will start to mobilize everyone and we will go all out to shame this bastard. I have a few ideas. But I'm sure u guys have more. Hehe

beetoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I usually read the threads of this forum but always too lazy to register a nick and post msg. But after reading this thread, I felt the need to register and say this... GD JOB COOLEO!!!

Hypocrites like ivebert needs to be taught a lesson. Think you can go ard hiding behind your screen and behave like a hooligan and get away scot-free huh? The reactions of the posters in this thread doesnt bode well for you and I can foresee that you will be in very deep trouble if you do not apologize to the people and countrymen you have insulted all this while. i really cant imagine what will happen if your employer or friends finds out abt your 'other side of you'

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel sorry for Ivebert and the mess he is in. Hope he knows that he has made enemies by hurling one insult too many. What he did was way too extreme compared to even Clinton666. Insulting those who you think are beneathe you and crowing over their miseries, maybe this is your karma. The other problem is being too truthful in making an online persona which mirrors his real life. Try to be a nicer person Ivebert as it is apparent you are a little bit immature to take on those you had maligned. This is the best advice that I can offer.

Last edited:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow what are you going to do to him? You going to assassinate him?

Forummers ought to be respectful of each other and protect the sanctity of one's identity here. I think it's one of the cardinal principles of this forum - strange our host Sam is silent over this blatant infringement!

Yes, argue and argue your views here - no matter how strong - and throw in four or five-letter words here (our host Sam uses it liberally too) but don't make it a personal vendetta. We must always learn to agree to disagree.

We always have a choice : read it or don't read it. You won't lose anything if you don't read it. It's not an opiate.

Who would want to contribute to this forum if their identity can be revealed?

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
his photo will be pasted all over singapore public toliet door :wink:

This is worse than his "crime". You are committing vandalism - which warrants at least a mandatory 6 rotans and 3 months stay at Changi Resort!

Last edited:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is no skin of my nose, but he was egging them on with mindless insults in all his postings. I for one actually was more amused than insulted as words are just that mere words that cannot hurt. Others here are not like that as they take it personally. Ivebert has been threatened with more of the same and all he needed to do is swallow his pride and make amends for casting aspersions on others without cause. Shows his immaturity plus I recall one thread he made about something which if revealed is an actual personal problem he was facing at one time. All these could really affect his real life if he is stubborn.

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well actually he makes quite entertaining comments although i was finding his posts slightly repetitive at times. I doubt he will come in to apologize. Looking at his face, background and career (if he is really allen chen), he personifies the classic Sinkie loser he likes to denigrate. Sure very kiasu and kiasi... I doubt we will hear from him.

niwdee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cooleo, you deserve my points.
if only i have the power to give

sigh......

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope Ivebert aka Allen Chen apologize to us and let the case close. If not, the vultures circling him are gonna leave no stones unturned.