• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ivan Heng scold 154 till bo chun...

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mediacock is catering to the market and audiences. stupid m&ds, shit skins and their ass-lickers. if they are so annoyed with the show, then don't fucking watch it...

sfugel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like the part where he said...."No folks,I am not coming home to 5,because it's not home.".......damn good line!

C

clearer

To all those bastard moronic coward scum dogs that zapped me or scold me(including last time, just now or from now onwards)

I, Linpeh curse you all and all your whole families to all die very painfully and horribly very soon due to multiple terminal illness!

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
To all those bastard moronic coward scum dogs that zapped me or scold me(including last time, just now or from now onwards)

I, Linpeh curse you all and all your whole families to all die very painfully and horribly very soon due to multiple terminal illness!

Mai kaopeh la... go home drink yr mama milk... :biggrin:

AceFrehley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
who is gopal? gopal is your father!

I fuck you this bastard retarded scum pig!

you are a bastard born loser scum!

Luckily for foul mouth trolls like u, Leongsam welcomes such species to his forum in his quest to attract traffic and u got 32 points from him. And because i also have the same aim to attract traffic, i am able to tolerate and refrain from zapping u.

One thing is that all the cursing, profanities failed to work on me because my business is getting better all the time. So to all those who said that their online cursing is CHUN, lampar understand? Virtual cursing in cyberspace.. what a joke.. Ha ha ha ha..

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Very mean thing to say.

C

clearer

Luckily for foul mouth trolls like u, Leongsam welcomes such species to his forum in his quest to attract traffic and u got 32 points from him. And because i also have the same aim to attract traffic, i am able to tolerate and refrain from zapping u.

One thing is that all the cursing, profanities failed to work on me because my business is getting better all the time. So to all those who said that their online cursing is CHUN, lampar understand? Virtual cursing in cyberspace.. what a joke.. Ha ha ha ha..

you this retarded balless bastard scum pig and all your whole family will all die very horribly and painfully due to multiple terminal illnesses very soon!

Last night I used a huge spiked stick to fuck your prostitute whore mother's cunt until all her intestines came out from her cunt! And you this bastard loser penniless pauper scum licked my anus and you ate my feces too!

Last edited by a moderator:
C

clearer

Very mean thing to say.

you this retarded balless bastard scum pig and all your whole family will all die very horribly and painfully due to multiple terminal illnesses very soon!

Last night I used a huge spiked stick to fuck your prostitute whore mother's cunt until all her intestines came out from her cunt! And you this bastard loser penniless pauper scum licked my anus and you ate my feces too!

Last edited by a moderator:
C

clearer

Mai kaopeh la... go home drink yr mama milk... :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Go ahead curse me. Karma...

Remember to ask your whole fucking family to quickly do a full body checkup ASAP.

Have you figured out which dog is your father?

AceFrehley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Thank u thank u. But my business keeps improving all the time. :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Go ahead curse me. Karma...

Remember to ask your whole fucking family to quickly do a full body checkup ASAP.

Have you figured out which dog is your father?