• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's Official: Xiaomi is coming to singapore

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xiaomi Redmi is a smartphone with decent specs and costs only $130 in China, below are the specs:-
4.7″ IPS display
720p with 720 x 1280 resolution
1.5GHz quad-core processor
1GB RAM
4GB on-board memory
microSD card slot
8MP rear camera with 1080p capture
1.3 MP front camera

MIUI V

AceFrehley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Ok i try to be positive.... I predict Xiaomi will eventually become Tami. That should appease some souls here. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
more than 90% of his items at home are from china.
sheer blinkered stoopigity.
hahahahahhahaa............

It's brand and quality control.

Tiong brand is less appealing, and the quality control may be poorer. Tiongs are not renowned for paying attention to details.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's brand and quality control.

Tiong brand is less appealing, and the quality control may be poorer. Tiongs are not renowned for paying attention to details.
actually your reference is to china products of yesteryear,
bet you have not been to huajiang north road in shenzhen to look at their electronic products.
"large" items (eg. phones, car vcr) are up to 60% cheaper than singapore price while things like cables 90% cheaper.
i make at least 4 trips a year, next being in a fortnite time.

Last edited: