• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious It's Official! Taxes Will Go Up Because of Social Spending

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
serves you guys right. Oh and increase from 7% to 10% is ONLY three PERCENT increase hor!!! LOL!!!!! sinkie math.

If your bank suddenly overnight tell you increase fixed deposit interest from 7% to 10% ONLY three PERCENT increase you feel miserable or not ar?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkie losers ask for more social spending. this will cum back and bite them where it hurts.

Macik song will be " cum together, cum good"...where it will hurt them...the 70% just love it...even you increase the GST to 100%....the 70% will still VOTE for PAP....like ticks & bed bugs...the only way to kill them is to.......( ahem!).

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Macik song will be " cum together, cum good"...where it will hurt them...the 70% just love it...even you increase the GST to 100%....the 70% will still VOTE for PAP....like ticks & bed bugs...the only way to kill them is to.......( ahem!).

It is like a pros handling trick money over to her pimp....

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
IMG_9091.jpg
Teehee... GST can help the poor!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Social spending is another way of saying fuck you to the middle income class.

If it was done in the USA, they would be riots throughout the country.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say increase to any % there will still be 60 to 70% vote for pap. He say stupid sinkies just want to win and this stupid reason is enough to supersede any other reasons.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle also say those stupid gong chi bye aunties and uncles go polling stations like going sg pool buying 4d style of course they want to win the ticket. He say after that they go home watch live result when pap win they respond like teo 4d.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle also say there is another BIG group of gong chi byes sinkies that didn't know that majority seats in parliament form the garmen so he say during voting they will measure pap with oppie and see who is more capable to make their town amenities better. He say these gong chi byes will not vote based on garmen level but on individual tc level.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
should chill harimau yourcock to stop her social spending and yistana dining and tapow for her cheap voters.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle also say there is another BIG group of gong chi byes sinkies that didn't know that majority seats in parliament form the garmen so he say during voting they will measure pap with oppie and see who is more capable to make their town amenities better. He say these gong chi byes will not vote based on garmen level but on individual tc level.
my uncle also say these BIG group of gong chi byes sinkies choose to have shelter for their block or whatever shelter here shelter there over their healthcare, cpf and jobs security. He say does this gong chi byes born with brains.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say increase to any % there will still be 60 to 70% vote for pap. He say stupid sinkies just want to win and this stupid reason is enough to supersede any other reasons.
my uncle say why he is so sure many of this gong chi byes exist is due to polling day he overheard gong chi byes uncle whispering to gong chi byes uncle - lu tou ti tiang . He say gong chi byes uncle say pap lah bao ya a mah.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say why he is so sure many of this gong chi byes exist is due to polling day he overheard gong chi byes uncle whispering to gong chi byes uncle - lu tou ti tiang . He say gong chi byes uncle say pap lah bao ya a mah.
my uncle also say if this particular gong chi byes uncle move to hougang, he will say tou oppie lah bao ya a mah.
my uncle say or else why oppie always win the same ward. my uncle say why sinkie always must win cannot lose.