• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious It's Official! Our Maids Not Getting Infected By Their Covid Bangla Boyfriends! Warning U Fucking Oppies To Stop Spreading Lies On WhatsApp!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hardly any community cases, including maids. So the oppie theory of serfs spreading covid to their maids through sex and fornication didn't happen. Oppies are full of shit as usual.

jw5

Loyal
MOH does not classify maids as part of the community. We badly need a taskforce co-chaired by a Bleeding Heart to correct this. :wink:

Hardly any community cases, including maids. So the oppie theory of serfs spreading covid to their maids through sex and fornication didn't happen. Oppies are full of shit as usual.

jw5

Loyal
Minister for Banglas and Maids is Josephine Teo. :biggrin:

giphy-15-1.gif

Is there a Minister for Banglas and Maids?

jw5

Loyal
Currently there are as many as 700 unlinked confirmed cases. 555 are citizens/PRs/work pass holders and 145 are foreign workers not staying in dorms. There is only one reason for so many unlinked cases especially after a period of strong mitigation - dishonesty during contact tracing and hiding of symptoms. :cautious:

We will know in 2 weeks. Did the 17 maids pass the virus to the employers or the other way around. Most maids are young and thus asymptomatic. So the PAP would like you to believe that they caught the virus from their employers. That is why many employers are classified as unlinked.

jw5

Loyal
It's been one month since MOH confirmed 17 FDW cases. Out of the 365 confirmed cases of work permit holders not staying in dorms and 118 unlinked cases, how many are FDWs? :unsure:

SINGAPORE (THE NEW PAPER) - Only 17 foreign domestic workers (FDWs) here have been confirmed to have Covid-19 so far, and they did not get it from foreign workers.

Most of them were infected by their employers
, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said in response to The New Paper's queries on Sunday (April 19).

Among the 17, Cases 102, 104 and 108 were linked to the Wizlearn Technologies cluster.

All three had employers who were either employees of Wizlearn Technologies or were linked to employees.

Another infected FDW was Case 21, a 44-year-old Indonesian. Her employer, Case 19, worked at the Yong Thai Hang health products shop, which was one of the earliest clusters. The cluster has since been closed.

With the number of infections among foreign workers living in dormitories shooting up, there has been speculation that maids may have come into contact with infected foreign workers on their rest days.

A WhatsApp message claimed that the situation could "very quickly spiral out of control" if maids met infected workers and carried the virus back to their employers.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...-19-none-infected-by-foreign-workers-in-dorms

jw5

Loyal
Yesterday, there were 3 unlinked cases of Singapore Citizens:

-- Female 40 yo, Went to work at My First Skool @ 303 Canberra

-- Female 58 yo, Went to work at PCF Sparkletots Preschool @ Gambas

-- Female 34 yo, no info provided on workplace and places visited.

Why has contact tracing not turned up any links? :cautious:

jw5

Loyal
Another 2 unlinked cases of Singapore Citizens today:

-- Female 50 yo, no info provided on workplace and places visited.

-- Female 58 yo, Went to work at My First Skool @ Westgate.

Do any of these 5 women have maids? :cautious:

jw5

Loyal
Another 2 unlinked cases of Singapore Citizens today + 1 unlinked case of Pinoy work pass holder:

-- Male 51 yo, no info provided on workplace and places visited.

-- Female 54 yo, Went to work at Shaws Preschool @ Lorong Chuan

-- Female 24 yo, Went to work at PCF Sparkletots @ Gambas

Do any of them have maids? :cautious:

jw5

Loyal
They do reveal the nationality of those cases from the community. Yesterday there was 1 from Philippines (pre school teacher), 2 from India and 2 from Bangladesh. :cool:

Why no nationality of those infected apart from Bangla workers are revealed ? Fishy isn't it ?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why no nationality of those infected apart from Bangla workers are revealed ? Fishy isn't it ?
They do reveal the nationality of those cases from the community. Yesterday there was 1 from Philippines (pre school teacher), 2 from India and 2 from Bangladesh.
KNN my uncle think they can reveal but not too much KNN wait sinkie will kpkb ft get foc treatments KNN

jw5

Loyal
Students from different schools, like Anglican, CHIJ, Geylang Methodist and Hwa Chong among the confirmed cases today. Do any of them have maids? :unsure:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Students from different schools, like Anglican, CHIJ, Geylang Methodist and Hwa Chong among the confirmed cases today. Do any of them have maids? :unsure:
Elite schools with elite kids from elite families have no maids ?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've whipped my serfs and they confessed that they haven't been fornicating with any banglas for the past few months. But it shocks me that my maids, serfs to an elite family, would condescend to mingle with lowly construction workers.

jw5

Loyal
Confessed or Lied? :sneaky:

I've whipped my serfs and they confessed that they haven't been fornicating with any banglas for the past few months. But it shocks me that my maids, serfs to an elite family, would condescend to mingle with lowly construction workers.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confessed or Lied? :sneaky:

Can we all pray and pray??

That if we pray hard enough, all the maggots and maggotess kena hit very very hard with the Wuhan Virus.
Together with their sons and daughters and nieces and nephews and all that go laffing and laffing with them on way to their banks.
And while at it, may Ramesh and CECAs here kena that as well.

1580478724200.png

1580478736300.png

1580478763600.png

WE ALL MUST PRAY HARDER AND HARDER

WE ALL NOW PRAYING AND PRAYING AND PRAYING

NEXT CLUSTERS WILL BE CENTERED WITH PAP MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS

AND ANOTHER CLUSTERS WITH THE ROTTEN PEOPLES ASSOCIATION AND RC MEMBERS
AND YET ANOTHER CLUSTERS WITH PAPER GENERALS LINKED OR UNLINKED TOTALLY IRRELEVANT TO US ALL

AS LONG AS THOSE MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS KENNA WUHANED

EVEN BETTER WILL BE THEY ALL HUM KAR CHANG

LET THEM GATHER
MORE KENNA WUHANDED THE MORE LIKELY THAT GET BACK TO MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND THEIR ENTIRE FAMILIES
AND THEIR KANGAROOS AND PAPER GENERALS AND CRONIES AND BROWN NOSERS
ALL HUM KAR CHAN

MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS AND THEIR CRONIES AND PAPER GENERALS AND SONS AND DAUGHTERS WILL ALSO DIE
MAY THEY ALL DIE BEFORE US , OR WITH US
AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE AGAIN

SPREAD WIDELY
UNTIL IT GET TO THE MAIDS AND SONS AND DAUGHTERS AND STAFF OF MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS IN WHITE
UNTIL ALL THOSE OLD MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS KENA WUHANDED
AND TOGETHER WITH YOUNG MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS AND ALL IN THE FUCKING PA AND KANGAROOS AND POODLES
WUHAN WILL DELIVER US ALL FROM THE FUCKING MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS IN WHITE FINALLY
MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS KANGAROOS CANNOT FIX WUHAN THE WAY THEY CAN FIX ELECTED PRESIDENT AND OTHER SHIT THINGS THAT THEY CAN FIX
WUHAN WILL FIX THEM INSTEAD

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY