• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious It's Official! Our Maids Not Getting Infected By Their Covid Bangla Boyfriends! Warning U Fucking Oppies To Stop Spreading Lies On WhatsApp!

jw5

Loyal
Sir + Madam + Bangla + Maid = 4 :biggrin:

Mahjong can be played by 3 only?
Other games can be played with just 3, but mahjong not natural

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

jw5

Loyal
MOH are very concerned and have included an additional statement in their daily report, to assure the public that despite the increase in cases involving non-dorm foreign workers, they are mainly in the construction sector. :wink:

MOH report on 30 April:
Work Permit holders (residing outside dormitories): 31
There is an increase today in the number of new cases amongst Work Permit holders residing outside dormitories. The vast majority of these cases are workers in the construction sector serving their Stay-Home Notice (SHN) requirements. Based on weekly averages, the number has decreased, from an average of 29 cases per day in the week before, to an average of 19 per day in the past week.

I don't think the maids are infected to epic proportions like some people here are predicting. First, The perception that all maids galavant with banglas here are not true. Most FDWs and banglas are here to work and send money home. Second, if there was an explosion of infections coming from the FDWs and their charges, it would have shown weeks ago.

Sorry to disappoint those who wish for Sinkeepoo's destruction.

jw5

Loyal
Government needs to reassure the citizens by providing a weekly stats update on confirmed cases of FDWs. :wink:

SINGAPORE (THE NEW PAPER) - Only 17 foreign domestic workers (FDWs) here have been confirmed to have Covid-19 so far, and they did not get it from foreign workers.

Most of them were infected by their employers
, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said in response to The New Paper's queries on Sunday (April 19).

Among the 17, Cases 102, 104 and 108 were linked to the Wizlearn Technologies cluster.

All three had employers who were either employees of Wizlearn Technologies or were linked to employees.

Another infected FDW was Case 21, a 44-year-old Indonesian. Her employer, Case 19, worked at the Yong Thai Hang health products shop, which was one of the earliest clusters. The cluster has since been closed.

With the number of infections among foreign workers living in dormitories shooting up, there has been speculation that maids may have come into contact with infected foreign workers on their rest days.

A WhatsApp message claimed that the situation could "very quickly spiral out of control" if maids met infected workers and carried the virus back to their employers.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...-19-none-infected-by-foreign-workers-in-dorms

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
No free fuck I worry.

Cant be maids not wanting free fuck.

Who hasnt fuck maids on weekend must be green horn. Once u know one, she will pass him to another maid.

I am my happy like larry days with maids on weekend.... sex on demand is fun.... try maid... better than Geylang...

jw5

Loyal
If the maids ask you to go Jollibee, tell them "Wait! I Fuck!" :eek::biggrin:

No free fuck I worry.

Cant be maids not wanting free fuck.

Who hasnt fuck maids on weekend must be green horn. Once u know one, she will pass him to another maid.

I am my happy like larry days with maids on weekend.... sex on demand is fun.... try maid... better than Geylang...

jw5

Loyal
Why has The New Paper stopped asking this question? Confirmed cases among work permit holders not staying in dormitories and unlinked cases have continued to increase. :unsure:

SINGAPORE (THE NEW PAPER) - Only 17 foreign domestic workers (FDWs) here have been confirmed to have Covid-19 so far, and they did not get it from foreign workers.

Most of them were infected by their employers
, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said in response to The New Paper's queries on Sunday (April 19).