• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's OFFICIAL. GCT NOT Confident Of MARINE PARADE. Resort To Name Calling AGAIN!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
"NO SUBSTANCE PARTY" (NSP) woh!!!...KNN this kind of SENIOR PERSON?

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="wintiny" nowrap="nowrap" align="right">49674.2 in reply to 49674.1 </td></tr><tr><td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr><td class="msgtxt" id="msgtxt_2">GE: SM Goh confident of support from Marine Parade GRC's elderly residents
Posted: 03 May 2011 1845 hrs
<table align="right" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="260"> <tbody> <tr> <td align="right" width="20"> </td> <td align="right" width="240">
phpWqtZxC.jpg
</td></tr> <tr> <td height="60" valign="top"> </td> <td class="update" height="80" valign="top"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td bgcolor="#f6f6f6" width="138">Photos </td> <td bgcolor="#f6f6f6" width="47">1 of 1</td> <td bgcolor="#f6f6f6" width="18">
</td> <td bgcolor="#f6f6f6" width="19">
</td> <td bgcolor="#f6f6f6" width="18">
</td></tr></tbody></table>
dotline_240.gif

Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong</td></tr> <tr> <td> </td> <td class="update"> </td></tr> <tr> <td> </td> <td> <table style="background-color: rgb(204, 204, 204);" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="240"> <tbody> <tr> <td valign="top" width="100%"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td bgcolor="#cccccc" valign="top">
shim.gif
</td></tr> <tr> <td valign="top">Special Report </td></tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#cccccc" valign="top">
shim.gif
</td></tr> <tr> <td align="left" valign="top"> <table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td> <table border="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td class="subheader" valign="top" width="4%">•</td> <td class="bodytext" width="96%">Vote 2011 </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="510"> <tbody> <tr> <td colspan="4"> <hr size="1" align="left" color="#dddddd" width="510"> </td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="4" height="30" valign="center" width="510">
</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="4"> <hr size="1" align="left" color="#dddddd" width="510"> </td></tr></tbody></table> SINGAPORE : Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong has said he is confident of strong support from the elderly residents in Marine Parade Group Representation Constituency (GRC).

But he said he can't say the same when it comes to the younger population.

Speaking at a walkabout in MacPherson on Tuesday morning, Mr Goh said he is unable to get a feel of what they think.

He said: "...even during house-to-house visits, which I have done in Marine Parade, most of them are not at home. So for them...I am not too sure (about their thinking). That group, they are open, they assess the candidates and their policies before they decide, and they probably will decide at the last minute, that is the assessment of who is good for them, so it is that group that the feel is not that keen as to how they think."

Mr Goh said he wants to let them know that their votes are important as it involves their future.

He said: "So for that group, I am trying to tell them that it is their future, but your vote is very important, do not just go on the basis of what you hear over the elections. The day after elections, what will happen, who will look after the estate? Do not talk about national issues, just talk about the estate. So for Marine Parade, on 8 May, who is going to attend to the problem of the old folks, the livelihood issues, the jobs and so on...The young think it is not their problem, it is government's problem. That is wrong, it is their problem because it is their parents."

Mr Goh's team - which includes the youngest People's Action Party (PAP) candidate, Tin Pei Ling - is facing a contest from the National Solidarity Party (NSP).

And on the whole, Mr Goh said he is still "quite comfortable" about the ground sentiments in the GRC.

He said one reason is because he feels that the NSP has not been very active on the ground.

On a question about the good online support that NSP has been receiving, Mr Goh said he is not that too concerned as all the support is for one person.

Some netizens have described the NSP as the "Nicole Seah Party".

But Mr Goh said: "My sense is that it is a "No Substance Party". They have just one attraction, the rest are just being carried along, so am I worried? If the people in Marine Parade GRC vote for that team and I am out, I think Singapore will be in deep trouble, as simple as that."
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
He says he can count on older voters (he wish) but not the younger ones. He knows he is also fighting a close battle. resorts to calling NSP a "no subsatnce party".

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
"NO SUBSTANCE PARTY" (NSP) woh!!!...KNN this kind of SENIOR PERSON?

But Mr Goh said: "My sense is that it is a "No Substance Party". They have just one attraction, the rest are just being carried along, so am I worried? If the people in Marine Parade GRC vote for that team and I am out, I think Singapore will be in deep trouble, as simple as that."
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Mr. Goh Chok Tong, the opposition party didn't say that PAP is PAY & PAY, why now he is resorting to calling NSP No Substance Party?

I sense fear in Mr. Goh Chok Tong.

Anyways, Mr. Goh is already 69, I thought the legal retirement age in Singapore is 62? Come on lah, time to retire...

Harry Lee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont have to worry Mr Goh, we are capable of taking care of ourselves.

You are too conceited to think that we will die without the PAP.

7 VOTES from my family to NSP...... (1 for PAP, but being senile, he will not be voting.)

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tis burger was not called despicable 4 nutting ... ze remark was reported in dat 154th last erections ...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Mr Goh Chok Tong, go ahead sir. Dig some more, dig, dig dig. Make sure it is deep enough hor.

Spearhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marine Parade to be in the hand of NSP!!!!!

Out for GCT!!! If the people in Marine Parade GRC vote for GCT team and NSP out, I think Singapore will be in deep trouble, as simple as that."

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr. Goh Chok Tong, the opposition party didn't say that PAP is PAY & PAY, why now he is resorting to calling NSP No Substance Party?

I sense fear in Mr. Goh Chok Tong.

Anyways, Mr. Goh is already 69, I thought the legal retirement age in Singapore is 62? Come on lah, time to retire...

Yeah Lor .... 69 still crave for power !!

I same age as him already retired a good many years .... relak relak already .....

tsk, tsk, tsk ......