• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's Official: Foreign Talents Contributes More Than Singaporeans To Our Economy!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's Official: Foreign Talents Contributes More Than Singaporeans To Our Economy!

There were 1,712,600 Singaporeans (“citizens”), 334,700 permanent residents (“PRs”) and 1,088,600 foreigners in the labour force as at June 2010.
If we group PRs together with foreigners — there are a total of 1,423,300 non-citizens among the total workforce of 3,135,900 workers.
1423300 / 3135900 = 45.39%

So, non-citizen foreigners make up 45.4% of Singapore’s workforce but they contribute more to our economy as the non-citizen foreigners are younger, more hardworking, more talented, more creative and more driven than local peasants.

And most importantly these hardworking male Foreign Talents are not troublesome like the local male peasants who is AWOL from their work duties for up to 1.5 months a year!

You retarde peasants, show your due respect to Foreign Talents!

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course they contributed more! The banglas gangbang your mama for 48 hours & later found out that the cheap condom your mama supplied them burst & because it was cheap condom, there were no spermicide only spit to lubricate! So there you are! FT's contribution!!!!!!:biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course they contributed more! The banglas gangbang my mama for 48 hours & later found out that the cheap condom my mama supplied them burst & because it was cheap condom, there were no spermicide only spit to lubricate! So there you are! FT's contribution!!!!!!:biggrin:

Thank you for providing your personal and authentic insight into the contributions of Foreign Talents. Indeed, only the Banglas will fuck your mama's putrid and 50cm radius pussy which found no takers from locals even when she offered it for free.

Have you identified your dad from the hundreds of bangla cocks your mama have tajen in her mouth, pussy and arse?

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for providing my personal and authentic insight into the contributions of Foreign Talents. Indeed, only the Banglas will fuck my mama's putrid and 50cm radius pussy which found no takers from locals even when she offered it for free.

Have you identified my dad from the hundreds of bangla cocks my mama have tajen in her mouth, pussy and arse?

Sorry clitty! Hard to distinguish one shit pile from another, but coming clean is such bravery! Be proud, heads up high & embrace the legacy!

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for providing your personal and authentic insight into the contributions of Foreign Talents. Indeed, only the Banglas will fuck your mama's putrid and 50cm radius pussy which found no takers from locals even when she offered it for free.

Were you one of those Banglas since you measured it exactly 50 cm radius? Otherwise how do you know?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

There were 1,712,600 Singaporeans (“citizens”), 334,700 permanent residents (“PRs”) and 1,088,600 foreigners in the labour force as at June 2010.
If we group PRs together with foreigners — there are a total of 1,423,300 non-citizens among the total workforce of 3,135,900 workers.
1423300 / 3135900 = 45.39%

So, non-citizen foreigners make up 45.4% of Singapore’s workforce but they contribute more to our economy as the non-citizen foreigners are younger, more hardworking, more talented, more creative and more driven than local peasants.

And most importantly these hardworking male Foreign Talents are not troublesome like the local male peasants who is AWOL from their work duties for up to 1.5 months a year!

You retarde peasants, show your due respect to Foreign Talents!

That's a silly comparison. Obviously foreigners would form a high % of the workforce cos' they came to Singapore to work. Sinkies are their lord.

Clinton666 you retarded gaydog. Send your ah ma, ah gong, tua ma, tua gong all to work as cleaners at coffee shop. That will increase the Sinkie % in the labour force :oIo:

Last edited: