• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's not terrorism if it's not Muslim?

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20231022-064122_Telegram.jpg

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal

There has to be some context here than to just blindly accept whatever that is in sight:-

1. How many of those who died & injured were Hamas militants, as well as deaths & injuries caused by the usual SECONDARY explosions, as Hamas is well known for keeping explosives & ammunitions in homes & hospitals?

2. How many MORE deaths of both Israel & Palestinians will Hamas & their supporters, including MUSLIM leaders & the naive, accept, till Hamas is DENOUNCED & brought to justice for the massacre of innocent men, women & kids on 7th of this month, as well as free ALL hostages, not just the token 2 while BEHEADING the others if their demands are not met?

The more Muslims continue to not hold the terrorist group Hamas ACCOUNTABLE for massacres as well as MISUSING & HIJACKING Islam - a religion of peace - to conduct slaughter of innocents, the MORE EMBOLDENED Hamas will be.

Dear Mr Saynotomsm, the insignificant nobody me is not your enemy. Life is truly too short to make enemies. I can be your friend if you welcome me. At the least, we do both share the common ground of saving the Palestinians. Where we differ is the choice we make - you chose to overlook the damage Hamas had done to both religion & innocents, while I refuse to overlook the unjustifiable slaughter of innocents by Hamas, including using innocent Palestinians as meat shields.

PEACE.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
There will be no peace until a just conclusion to land seizure by immigrant jews. They just won't pay for prooperties seized even if it's done today.

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
There has to be some context here than to just blindly accept whatever that is in sight:-

1. How many of those who died & injured were Hamas militants, as well as deaths & injuries caused by the usual SECONDARY explosions, as Hamas is well known for keeping explosives & ammunitions in homes & hospitals?
Stop your hypocritical half-assed apologia for Zionist terrorism cloaked in the guise of long-winded holier-than-thou pontifications.

100 tons of ammunition dropped in one day on 800,000 school-going children in one of the most densely populated areas in the world, and you ask how many Hamas militants died? 'Secondary explosions'??

Where's your fucking Christian humanity, for Christ's sake?!

Last edited:

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Mr Saynotomsm, the insignificant nobody me is not your enemy. Life is truly too short to make enemies. I can be your friend if you welcome me. At the least, we do both share the common ground of saving the Palestinians. Where we differ is the choice we make - you chose to overlook the damage Hamas had done to both religion & innocents, while I refuse to overlook the unjustifiable slaughter of innocents by Hamas, including using innocent Palestinians as meat shields.

PEACE.
You want to be my friend? Repeat after me, Fuck Jesus Christ.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
To Mr. saynotomsm.

It's your view & personal Free Will, to set conditions for friendship, & another's to accept.

Even if we are not friends, we still do share common grounds - to save Palestinians. We can still live in peace under the RULE OF LAW - the birth of Civilization from the jungles & caves that our ancestors emerged out.

It would need pragmatic solutions to end the conflict in the landmass of Palestine, and NOT conspiracies theories by some moron. Anyone can say anything but WHERE are the evidences? None. Worse is to use the bagages of past to justify slaughter of innocents today. We can't change the past but we can still change the future, for innocent generations to come.

I sincerely wish you all the best.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interviewing people in a field of rocks? Who were these people. Who was filming it?
It wasn't an interview. A lady was narrating while the video was playing to a group of people. Watch to the end of the clip.

"Israeli soldiers were told to break the bones of Palestinians to stop the first Intifada (1987– 1993). They literally did it with rocks, as this famous video taken before the age of smartphones testifies".

orh mee suah

Alfrescian
Loyal
It wasn't an interview. A lady was narrating while the video was playing to a group of people. Watch to the end of the clip.

"Israeli soldiers were told to break the bones of Palestinians to stop the first Intifada (1987– 1993). They literally did it with rocks, as this famous video taken before the age of smartphones testifies".
I think it's a Pallywood production.