• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Israeli army: It is the "best trained, best equipped, best fed terrorist organization in the world. Their entire purpose is terrorism

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Part 1:

Israel's lies exposed by former Israeli Defense Force (IDF) Miko Peled.
Part 4: short 1min 34 sec video excerpt.

Israeli Terrorism confirmed by former Israeli General's son.
Miko Peled, an Israeli general's son, who himself was a red beret in Israel Special Forces.

Miko has abandoned the Zionist belief system and became a noted anti-Zionist peace activist.

"Israeli army: It is the "best trained, best equipped, best fed terrorist organization in the world. Their entire purpose is terrorism

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Because all the firstborn are mine; for on the day that I smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt I hallowed unto me all the firstborn in Israel, both man and beast: mine shall they be: I am the LORD."
~ Numbers 3:13

Let's not sugar-coat our words. Long before Jesus arrived, the Hebrew tribes were already terrorists, justifying their acts by the edicts of their vengeful and angry Old Testament God. (Sound familiar to the Islamophobes here?)

Jesus came, and the rabbis killed him (using Roman power).

2,000 years later, the Zionist Jews are still terrorists. The only difference between Arab terrorists and Jewish terrorists is that the State of Israel has one of the world's most formidable armies, armed by the pre-eminent superpower, and receives billions of dollars in aid every year from the US and Europe. And of course, nukes.

Like I always say, Jews and Arabs deserve each other. It's just that the power balance is largely asymmetrical currently, in favour of the Zionists.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This sounds plausible until you find out that the recent anti-Netanyahu protests were heavily coordinated by Yuval Noah Harari, the consigliere of Klaus Schwab. :wink:

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20231013_023744_Gallery.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds a lot more like the mohammedan religion. Theirs moslem empires stopped growing only because they were beaten back, not because they were peaceful.
They were mercilessly massacred by mongol hordes who later became Muslims themselves.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They were mercilessly massacred by mongol hordes who later became Muslims themselves.

During that era, moslem empires were also merciless slaughtering Hindus in India, Christians in Anatolia, Levant and Christians in Iberia. It's not like moslems were singing kumbaya.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Part 1:

Israel's lies exposed by former Israeli Defense Force (IDF) Miko Peled.
Part 4: short 1min 34 sec video excerpt.

Israeli Terrorism confirmed by former Israeli General's son.
Miko Peled, an Israeli general's son, who himself was a red beret in Israel Special Forces.

Miko has abandoned the Zionist belief system and became a noted anti-Zionist peace activist.

View attachment 189859
What is the objective of those beedio?